You Stole My Heart Ch. 33

Not like it’s surprising that I updated really really late, but I was at the Dallas concert on Sunday and didn't bring my laptop, I had classes Monday, excuses excuses. But ummm, Harry pointed out a sign and I made a bet that whoever like pointed out my friends sign I would get one of their tattoos so after they pointed it out my friend and I just kept screaming that I was getting a Harry Styles tattoo. But here’s the next update, very dramatic I think, and it reveals some stuff so. Enjoy.

 Dinner went well surprisingly. Doniya was incredibly fond of Zayn and I and was the sole reason I talked that night. She asked all these questions, knowing the story but wanting to hear it again I'm guessing, or doing it because there was no way her parents would make us stop talking about it since Zayn got so happy knowing someone wanted to hear it. Doniya, Zayn and I cleared the table, him telling his parents to shut up and go pick out a movie, offering to have a proper family night like they always did when he came home. We did the dishes in silence, Doniya washing, Zayn putting them in the dishwasher as I cleared them before we put the food up, washing those dishes before joining everyone in the living room.

“Screw my parents.” She said, grabbing my hand and stopping me from following Zayn into the other room. She waved him off and he hesitated before getting a nod of approval from me causing him to slowly leave. “Honestly screw them, they’ve never been this upset over one of his many choices. It doesn’t affect them that much anyways. So what they have a bunch of legal drama Zayn’s already offered to pay it all off. The only thing their hurting is a relationship with you. You obviously don't care, and you’re not letting them affect you too much, I heard what you told my mum at dinner and I think it was really amazing of you to stand up for the both of you like that. You obviously love my brother, enough to try with my family that doesn’t deserve it.” I gave her a weak smile. “I would really like for you to go with us tomorrow.” She said softly. “We can leave him and her to talk, I don't like thinking about you being alone in this house all by yourself tomorrow.” I gave her a small smile, hugging her and she rubbed my back.

“I’ll be fine Doniya, I can handle myself.” I added, pulling away. “You guys need time with your brother; I need time with your parents. It may all go to hell and I may regret not going.” I shrugged. “But it could turn out for the best and maybe get us somewhere. I don't know what’s going to happen; I just know I can’t hide behind Zayn forever.”

“I still want you to come.” She complained and I gave her a small smile.

“Zayn and I will probably end up talking tonight.” She laughed at my eye roll. “Well talk about it and I’ll let you know in the morning.” She nodded before leading me into the living room. He sat on the couch with a spot open for me making me smile and curl into his side. Doniya and Safaa sat on the floor underneath us as his parents sat on another couch and Waliyha was by his side with a pout on her lips. They started the movie and we all fell silent, watching it in awe. His parents left, wishing us a goodnight before we finished the movie, starting another while Safaa and Waliyha dozed off. Doniya soon fell asleep and I was about to when he shook me awake.

“Nu uh uh.” He whispered. “We've got to talk.” I sighed, looking up at him. “I'm sorry about her.”

“Zayn I get it, we've already talked about this.”

“I want you to come tomorrow.”

“And I want everyone to love me and none of this drama to have ever happened.” He sighed. “I'm staying here tomorrow and I'm talking to your parents, or I'm hiding up in your room working.” I shrugged. “You need time with your sisters without me, that’s final.” He glared and I turned back to the movie.

“Lina-“

“I told you Zayn.” I said softly. “I need to do this on my own. I need to talk to your mum and she’s not going to be honest with me if everyone’s around.”