Anvil.

Fredas 11th, Hearthfire, 4E 180

  Today is a special day. Bellona is joining her mother in visiting Yoric and his family inside the walls of Anvil. She is actually semi excited to see her cousin and aunt who she's never met before.

  It was early in the morning when Lionent woke up her daughters to ask in joining her. Ivy was too tired but Bellona eagerly nodded and got up. They ate a small breakfast and headed out. As they walked down the wet dirt pathway downhill Bellona looked to the sky in awe. The early morning sun painting the sky in orange and pale purple it's so lovely. She looked at the distant city of Anvil. She had heard many stories about that place. Like how it was just finished being built after the Dominion destroyed a portion of it. Or how it has had its fair share of hauntings and gangs throughout the years.

  They walked past Gweden Farm and Bellona looked over at the small field to see if the Khajiit family was out but they were not. "What job does Uncle want you to do?" Bellona asked looking back to her mother. Lionent looked over her shoulder at her daughter. "Well, there's an old house Kristoph bought. He thinks it would be a nice alchemy shop. After that's settled we can go to his house. You can finally meet your other family." She chuckled. "Does he have any kids?"
"Yeah, he does. A son named Caeruleus. He's about sixteen. He's very entitled." That last bit sounded annoyed.

  As they neared the dock gates a family could be seen in the distance milling around the grasslands. Bellona couldn't see their heads on the account of them wearing hoods but she had an idea of who they are. Now at the large door by the docks of the newly repaired town, a guard stopped them. "Stop there newcomer. State your name and business." The guard tapped his spear against the stony ground.
"My name is Lionent Heartlily. My brother in law is Yoric Askr. I am here to see him in a shop offer with my daughter." She gestured to Bellona.
"Well, in that case welcome. Just ask the other guards if you need directions. Have a good day and stay clean."
Lionent nodded as she and Bellona walked into the town.

The town of Anvil is so beautiful. Bellona looked to the left and could see a statue of a mermaid in the middle of a pond. In the center of the town a large oak tree with benches all around. As she followed her mom through the town she took in the sights. A priest shouting something on a corner. Stalls selling flower wreaths and others selling jewelry. Some bakers opening their shutters and setting baked goods out to cool. Lastly the architecture, the granite and stucco buildings made the places in Valenwood look like shacks. The town is truly a marvel even if it's small.

  Bellona was to busy looking around and almost bumped into her mother. She took a step back and looked past her. They were standing in front of an old ramshackle looking house with a crumbling stone fence. "At least it's standing." Lionent sighed resting her hands on her hips. "Your uncle also isn't here so let's check their home." The Bosmer woman turned down the street and began to walk to a manor on the other side of the town. "That's Benirus Manor. Your Aunt Beatrice should be there." Her mother nodded to the building.

As they passed more houses Bellona looked towards the former Mage's Guild building. The stained glass eye in the center of the building looked both intriguing and beautiful. Despite the Guild disbanding it looks as if someone lives there. With the flower pots hanging on the porch giving it away. Next door the warriors of the Fighter's Guild could be seen training outside or talking. She didn't have an interest in the Fighter's Guild but she always wanted to go to a magic school. It didn't matter where as long as she got to learn spells.

  As the two neared the manor a beautiful Imperial woman sat on the porch wearing a Colovian noble dress. Her brunette hair in a high bun. 'The dress looks a bit to warm for the climate' Bellona thought. If she likes to wear it then so be it. She believes this must be her Aunt Beatrice. The woman noticed Bellona and her mother and smiled. "Oh, greetings Bellona and Lionent." She stood up and pulled her sister in law into a hug. This is the first time Bellona has seen her mother happy to hug a person. Beatrice separated from the elf and turned her attention to Bellona. She put her hands on her knees and looked at her niece. "So you must be Bellona. It's so nice to finally meet you." Her smile is genuine as she extends a hand to shake Bellona's. "Nice to meet you." The young girl smiled. Her aunt chuckled warmly and stood straight turning to Lionent.