Chapter 2

I arrived at school on time.

I got a ride from my best friend cole, I've known him since I was 10. I've always kinda had a crush on him.. he has dark red hair and a smile to die for he's super tall and has cute freckles all over his face.

His eyes are a light brown and he has an amazing body, that's always a plus.

We walk over to are friends he has the jocks and well I have the cheerleaders... although I never really talk to them I just you know hang out with them.

I just day dream all the time. All they talk about is boys any way.

All the boys here are to up them selfs any way even cole.

I stand there looking at the school gates just hoping that some one interesting will drive Through but like always no one does.

The bell rings and we all go in side, I say good by to every one apart from cole because he's in my classes. All of them.

••••••••

"That's not fair cole I'll get in trouble, Past my pen back" I Whisper yelled. " Come get it princess" argggggggg I hate it when he calls me that.

I lean over to snatch it from him in the mean time I fall landing flat on my face. " Miss smith I do believe you might want to go get an icepack" mrs Henry said glaring at me.

The class laughs and I get up with a massive headache. I shoot Daggers at Coles with my eyes and he just laughs.

What a great way to start the week.

•••••••

"Oh my dear what happened to your head" the Office lady asked I simply said I fell of my chair.

It was half true.

"I'll go off and get you an icepack, be back in a Jiffy" she said hurrying off.

I sat down and Gently moved my head across my forehead to feel the massive lump growing.

The little bell in the conner of the door goes off and I turn to face the most Handsome guy I've ever laid eyes on.

Some one pinch me it must be a dream.

Me being me did the un thinkable, in stead of saying hi or asking him a question I poured a class of water on my face.

I know what your thinking. What in the gods names are you doing?

Well checking if I was dreaming of course.

He just looked at me. A smile creeped across his face and he laughed.

No a awkward moment laugh. An actual laugh.

I smiled back and went to put the cup down but being me.

I slipped on the water I spelt on the ground and hit my head on the back of the coffee table.

Every thing went black but I swear I heard some one mumble.... I've finally found you, the girl in my dreams.

They wouldn't of been talking about me right?