Chapter 7

Summary: Basically, Erica told Aria, not Kayla because Michael begged her not to, about what happened while they were away. She told her how they were trying to draw the twins out by doing things to them, and Aria was heart broken over everything, and Spencer came in and comforted her.

Aria's POV:
I stay in Spencer's arms for awhile, trying to get back control. I just don't understand why these people need to ruin our lives, why they just can't go away.

Erica is one of the best humans I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, and what they did is unforgivable. We need to find them and fast.

I finally get back composure and am just thinking of ideas on how to get them, while still being in Spencer's arms.

"Mind sharing your thoughts?" Spencer says, running his fingers in my hair at the same time.

"Knowing what they did to Erica makes me realize just how quickly we need to end this, I'm just trying to think of strategies on how to find them." I share with him, hoping that maybe both of our minds can come up with a solution quicker then just my own. I realize it's not going to come to us easily, but at least trying to come up with plans is better then just sitting around and waiting.

"They are starting to become more desperate, and it won't be long until they make a big enough mistake that we can get them out. I know that the CIA is on our side to because of Dean, so we have numbers. I think that enough has happened today, and that we need to take at least a day to recover before we think of a plan, we need to have a clear mind. We all want revenge and this all to be over with, but this situation is going to take more time to resolve." He looks at me, almost pleading to just let it go for now.

I can't just let it go right now, these horrible people have made my sister and I hide for months and messed with our loved ones. I just want it over now. I understand the logic behind his words, but I will find a solution.

"You haven't eaten yet today, so we are going to go to the kitchen and make food. I will make pesto pasta and I was hoping you could help and make some dessert?" Spencer mumbles into my ear, still playing with my hair and trying to make my mind go stay away from my current downhill spiral.

I know exactly what he's doing. He knows my obsession with his pesto pasta and is hoping to distract me, and also since I love baking to get me in a better mood, and maybe I should go along with it. He's obviously not up to having a conversation about something important. So I can put on a good act, pretend everything is all right and plan something on my own. At least until I think I can actually talk to someone about it.

"Sure, let's get cooking," I tell him in a hushed tone, getting up in the meantime to get started on going downstairs. He immediately gets up after me and throws me over his shoulder and starts running.

"Put me down you ass!" I yell. Why must he constantly pick me up? I have two feet I can walk.

"I know babe my ass is nice, but thanks for the compliment." He jokes back, and even though my head is in direct eyesight of his ass, I just hear the smirk in his voice for his 'clever' comeback.

All of a sudden he starts spinning around, making it so I'm spinning upside, which is just great...not.

"Put me down you dick! Your making me nauseous!" I yell, because he is, even if it is a bit fun.

And since he seems to hate listening to me, he immediately changes the position he's holding me to now be held bridal style. You see the humor in his eyes. Luckily we have finally made our way to the kitchen.

"Alright doll, you make whatever your heart desires and all start on the pasta." He informs me, and pats my ass before getting to work. He knows that he just annoys me and turns around for me to see a smirk on his face, as well as winking at me.

I know for a fact he's still trying to distract me, and he doesn't care if it's annoying me or having fun, he wants my mind off the topic I want to think about.

That's not going to stop, however, and I decide to start making lemon cupcakes while thinking about a plan.

Spencer's POV:

I know Aria is probably annoyed with me, but I just want to talk about this after she's digests what she was told. I know her and she will think of a plan and go along with it if she believes it's right. Which makes it hard to try and get her not to talk about it.

I'm in a lose lose situation. She either thinks I don't care and I'm excluding her or I try and plan it with her and tell her why it won't work and she'll still do it.

I chose to look like an ass whose trying to distract her, and give her a day or two before trying to talk to her about this again. She feels so desperate right now and is too stubborn to give it a bit of time, and not to just rush into a plan. I'm hoping that in two days time she has been able to talk herself out of her more urgent plans, knowing that we want to wait to talk about it, and has a plan she feels good about and that we can go off of.

If she doesn't, then I need to have a plan because she will be pissed off after declining her idea. But maybe she'll be better tomorrow. Maybe I can try to talk about it with her again more calmly.

I can't get the look out of my mind of her face when she discussed needing a plan now. It may have been a short and quick stop on my part, but her face was full of desperation and emptiness at the same time.

These people are where we want them at this point. They put an ad out to marry the twins and if they can't get them then they will have more enemies after them.

Right now Kayla trusts us, but Aria is nowhere near that point, and I hope to get her close by in the next couple of days in order to make a plan that everyone is okay with.