Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣

Start from the beginning

Taehyung took Jimin's hand in his and dragged him upstairs, the other guys followed after them.

“So... what happened?!” Taehyung asked as soon as everyone was gathered in the room.

Jimin explained to them what had happened in the morning with Yoongi.

“So you are confused?” Jin asked and Jimin nodded his head in reply.

“Yoongi hyung...he has a different way of showing love.” Namjoon explained.

“He hasn't said anything about him liking me...but he even bought me this matching sweater...”

“Bought?” Hoseok asked.

“Dude... that's definitely Yoongi hyung's. He didn't buy you another one....he gave you his.” Taehyung said.

“How can you be so sure...” Jimin questioned.

“Well... If it was new there'd be a price tag still attached to it...is there?” Namjoon asked.

Jimin thought for a second and shaked his head ‘no’.

“It even looks like it has been worn before.” Hoseok also added.

“BESIDES this sweater literally smells like Yoongi.” Jin said as he smelled the sweater Jimin was wearing.

“See?” Taehyung asked Jimin who nodded his head slowly.

“And like Yoongi hyung has been a lot touchy touchy with you Jimin...he even lied and bought you along so that you could hang out with us.” Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head, completely agreeing with him.

Jin sighed at the lost look on jimin's face, “This maybe normal for some people...but Yoongi... he's not good with showing his emotions... you just have to take the small hints that he gives... He's a great guy but completely shit with showing emotions.”

“Yeahhh! He even passes us water bottles without looking at us!” Taehyung said making all of them laugh.

“I know hyung is caring...” Jimin said, remembering how Yoongi cooked him pancakes and how he had been hugging Jimin.

“Hyung is just full of swag.” Jungkook said making all of them laugh again.

“I should go now... what if he returns?” Jimin said.

“He's not going back today.” Taehyung spoke up.

Jimin made a little ‘Ohh’ sound and looked down at his hands.

“Jimin?”

“Yes Jin hyung?”

“You said you will leave after recording your song...right?”

Jimin nodded his head, not liking where this was going.

“You can stay here after recording the song...” Jin said.

“But what about Yoongi hyung?” Jimin said.

“Ohh he'll be alright...if everything goes right he'll say he loves you.” Jin continued.

“Wooohhhh! That's evil! I like it!” Taehyung exclaimed, earning him a weird look from Jungkook.

“Should have done this long ago...” Jungkook mumbled to himself.

“But...uhh... wouldn't this hurt Yoongi hyung....” Jimin worried.

“Owww look at you....so sweet...” Hoseok cooed.

“He will be alright...we are with him.” Jin assured Jimin.

Everyone nodded their heads, agreeing with Jin.

“I should go now then...” Jimin said.

“Yup! We should go too!” Taehyung said taking Jungkook's hand in his.

After waving goodbye at them...Jimin left... going towards the bus stand and returning back to an empty home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- it's been ageeesssss.... I was sick you see....mianhe 😣