CHAPTER 12 (PART A)

MONDAY 

HARRY'S P.O.V 

I woke up in the morning and went to school.

Okay so Danele's birthday is on Thursday so l have almost 3 days including today to prepare for it.

As l reached school l gathered all my friends in the cafeteria before Danielle comes because she comes a bit late.

'Okay so guys Danielle's birthday is on Thursday so give me some epic idea to make this birthday her best birthday ever'' l said

My some friends gave me some flop ideas but then Lucy (one of my friend) gave the epic idea.

''On thursday in the school we will pretend like we don't know its her birthday and then generally Gwen will take her out somewhere and then we will all go to Daniele's house and will do the preparations and then we will text Gwen to bring her back home and then we will give Danielle the surprise. What say??'' Lucy said.

''Perfect'' l replied.

''So the plan is on, please everyone prepare for it'' l said.

''Yeah we will and will make this birthday her best birthday ever'' Everyone said in union and then only Danielle arrived in the cafeteria.

''Guys what are you all doing here?? l almost searched in the whole school.'' Danielle said.

''Yeah actually Nick was feeling hungry so that's why we came here'' our friend Jason said and then the bell rang and we all went to our class rooms.

''So our plan starts from now Go Gwen and make plan with Danielle for thursday'' l said to Gwen.

''Hmm yeah'' She said and went to Danielle.

''Hi Danielle sup??'' she said.

''Nothing much trying to study'' Danielle replied.

''Well can you please do me a favor??'' Gwen asked.

''Yeah of course'' she replied.

''Well my aunt's wedding is this weekend and l need to buy some new clothes so can you please go with me and help me??'' Gwen said and l think that she made a great story.

''Yeah sure'' Danielle said.

''So are you free this Thursday?? Cause rest of the days i am not free i have to go to take driving classes'' Gwen said.

''Thursday............. hmm yeah okay'' Danielle agreed and our almost half of the plan is done.

''Well done Miss Gwen Torres. Thank you'' i said.

''Your welcome Harry'' she said and went.

 And now i was waiting for the off time cause i have to do one more thing..

We were in the garden and Danielle came.

''What are you doing Harry??'' Danielle asked.

''Nothing much lets go and take our class'' l said and we headed towards our class.

And now finally it was our off time, me and Danielle walked towards our home and as we reach at Danielle's home she said bye to me and went in and i let her go without saying anything else except bye. l know that after coming home she always go straight to her room so i waited for 5 minutes outside the house cause i want to talk to her mum without letting Danielle know. 

So then i rang the bell and her mum opened the door.

''Hi Mrs Anderson'' l said.

''Hey Harry. You wanna meet Danielle?? well she just come from school now so please come in.'' She said.

''Shush!! l don't wanna meet Danielle i wanna talk to u that's the reason why i am here.'' i replied.

''Okay then come in'' she said and took me in her own room.

''Okay well as you know that Danielle's birthday is on Thursday so we friends are to make this birthday her best birthday ever. l said and explained her the whole plan.

''Well its an epic idea'' She said.

''Thank you but make sure that Danielle should not know this and tell this plan to Sarah and Anna also.'' l said

''Yeah sure i will'' She replied.

''Thank you so much and i think that now l should go before Danielle comes down.'' l said

''Hmm'' she replied.

''Okay bye and thanks once again'' I said and left the room and headed towards my house.

TUESDAY 

l went to school and w all friends again had a meeting in cafeteria. And our almost planning is done. Today Lucy ,Jade,Nick and Jason will go to do shopping for whatever we will need and after school l'll go to give the cake order and then almost everything is done. And we also planned to invite our other class mates also so we need to make invitation cards also and we will distribute them tomorrow morning.

So we made the rough sketch of our card and i wrote the wordings.

''Hey !! We all friends of Danielle are planning to celebrate our beloved Friend Danielle's birthday that is on Thursday we will do it at her house so please come and join us we would be so happy so please come at 6:30 pm sharp Thank you :) '' l wrote these wordings and Blair draw the card cause she is our class artist. And then our class meeting ended and then only Danielle came.

''Hey Guys sup??'' She said.

''Nothing much Danielle actually today Jason was hungry so that's why we came here'' Nick said.

''Great guys'' She said.

''Hahaha we know'' Jason said.

And then we went to our class and then we all were working so hard on our mission secretly. As school ended i left Danielle at her home and went to bakery to give order for the cake and then l went to my home.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HELLO GUYS ITS SO LONG AFTER I UPDATED WELL HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT :) WELL ITS JUST  ''A'' PART I WILL SOON UPDATE ITS PART ''B'' AND THE ''B'' PART IS AMAZING TOO:) THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT :) LOVE YOU ALL :) ELSAxx 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT :)