Chapter 5

Bella's pov

31 days later

It's been 30 days since me and Seth left Sam's house and everyday since we have had sex and it has been amazing and today we are getting married so right now we are going to Billy's house Jacob's dad so he can marry us and when we got to Billy's house we got out of our car and we went up to the door and we knocked the door and I said hi Billy I'm Bella and me and Seth want you to marry us today and Billy's said ok well go get ready and I said ok and we walked into Billy's house I kissed Seth and then Billy said ok Bella you go into my room and Seth can go into the bathroom ok and we both said ok and we went to the room and now and I'm getting ready and when I was ready I left the room and went into the living room and saw Seth he was so lovely looking and billy said ok are you both ready and me and Seth said yes.

Billy then said ok so Billy started saying all kinds of stuff said at weddings and then Billy said ok Bella repeat after me I Bella take thee Seth to be my husband and I said the same thing and then Billy said to love and to marry for better for worse for richer or for poorer and then I repeated him and then Billy said till death do us part and then I said the last line and Billy said good Bella now Seth repeat after me I Seth take thee Bella to be my wife and then Seth repeated him and then Billy said to love and to marry for better for worse for richer or for poorer and then Seth copied him again and then Billy said till death do us part and Seth said the last line and then Billy said ok so if you would both put your rings on and so we each put each other's rings on and then Billy said by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride and then I smiled and Seth kissed me and we kissed for at least 5 minutes.

Billy then said as we stopped ok so now that you married now what and I said well now me and Seth go tell our families and Seth said yeah we should shouldn't we and I said yes we should and then me and Seth went back into the rooms and got changed back into our original clothes and then we met each other in the living room and Seth said ok baby let's go and I said yes let's go I want to see my kids our kids now I suppose right and Seth said right our kids and then we left the house and got into our car and before I drove Seth kissed me and he said I love you so much and I said I love you to and then we drove to Sam's house.

When we got to Sam's house we got out of the car and as we got out of the car Eva and Jane ran up to me crying there eyes out and I said hey hey what's wrong baby girls and I looked up and I saw the pack come out looking sad and so I walked over to them with Eva and Jane stuck to my side and Seth was behind me and I said what have you all done where's Alec and Evan and Jacob said Bella we are so sorry but they are died and Jane and Eva started crying even more and I said what how how did they die.

Sam said the Cullen's came onto our land and they wanted Evan but Alec tried to stop them but it was to late by the time we all got there Edward killed Alec and as they were trying to take Evan Jane interrupted them but when Jane did Carlisle killed Evan for trying to get away from them and I said no no and I started to cry and I fell to the ground and I held Jane arms Eva in my arms as they cried to and I cried for about 10 minutes with Eva and Jane still in my arms but then I stopped and stood up.

I said as I got really angry and started to shake no one gets away with killing my baby boys and I phased for the first time and I ran towards the Cullen's and I knew I must have scared Eva and Jane but the pack we explain to them I just couldn't think of them right now I was to upset over my boys and as I ran towards the Cullen's I could here the pack phasing in and trying to talk me down but it wasn't working I just wanted revenge and then I got to the Cullen's house.

Once I got to the Cullen's house I phased back to human and I shouted into the house ALL YOU MURDERS GET OUT HERE NOW and then the door opened and the 7 vampires ran out of the house and they surrounded me in a circle and then Esme said Bella please let us explain and I said no no fucking way you killed my sons now I'll kill you and I used Jane's power on them and I said pain and they all fell to the ground screaming in pain and then I said now each of you will die and I phased back to the wolf and I went around the circle and started killing them and I killed 4 of them I killed Carlisle, Edward, Alice and Rosalie and I was about to kill Esme when the pack came and pushed me out of the way once I was pushed away I phased back to human and I ran back to the rest of the Cullen's.

I was stopped by Quil and Embry and I said no let me go they need to die they killed my boys and then Seth came up to me and said Bella you have to calm down I know it was there fault but you have killed the 2 men that Killed Alec and Evan and then when I heard there names I feel to the ground crying and Quil and Embry let me go and Seth got down to the ground and hugged me and he said Bella everything is going to be ok but Eva and Jane needs you and I said yes I know and so I got up and I said ok but first I need to do something and Seth said ok what and I said this and I phased back to my wolf and ran straight to the rest of the Cullen's and killed them all and as I I was about to run Jacob said Bella stop and phase back to your human and I just growled and so I did what he said because I knew he would make me anyway so I phased back to my human and Jacob and Sam walked over to me.

I just looked at them and I said they need to die they killed my boys and Jacob said no Bella they didn't now for what you have done I have to punish you as the alpha of the pack and I said no Jacob why I killed them so now there no problems and Sam said yes Bella there is you might have just caused us a war and I said oh right I'm sorry I didn't know and Jacob said it doesn't mater you need to learn you can't just go killing every coven that hurts you in some way and I said Jacob what are you going to do Jacob and Jacob said I'm going to alpha order you to not phase for 3 weeks and for you not to use your fairy powers either and I said no you can't take the wolf not the fairy please.

Jacob said I'm sorry Bella but you need to learn and then I looked over at Seth and said Seth do something and Seth said I can't honey I'm sorry he's the alpha he makes the rules and I said your my husband your meant to be on my side nots there's and Leah said wait what your married and Seth said yes we got married today before we came home and then Sam said ok Seth do you have anything to say about her punishment and Seth said no I don't and then I fell to the ground crying.

As I fell Jacob came up to me and he said Bella look at me please and I looked at him and he said Bella I order you to not phase or use your fairy powers for 3 weeks do you understand and I nodded my head and said yes Jacob I understand and then I stood up and ran back to Sam's house to see my baby girls.

Did you like it. Review and comment