IN THE NAME OF GOD
1) by those (angels) who pull out the souls of the disbelievers and the wicked with great violence
2) And by those (angels) who gently take the souls of the believers
3) And by those that swim along (angels or planets in their orbits, etc)
4) And by those that press forward as in race
5) And by those angels who arrange to do the commands of their lord (so verily, you disbelievers will be called to account
6) On day (when the 1st blowing if the trumpet is blown), the earth and the mountains will shake violently and everybody will die.
7) The 2nd blowing of the trumpet follows it (and everybody will be raised up)
8) (some) hearts that day will shake with fear and anxiety
9) their eyes cast down
10) They say: " shall we indeed be returned to (our) former state of life?
11) " Even after we are crumbled bones? "
12) they say: " it would in that case, be a return with loss!"
13) But only, it will be a single shout (i.e second blowing of the trumpet)
14) when, behold they find themselves over the earth alive after their death
15) " Has there come to you a story of Moses ? "
16) when his lord called home in the sacred valley of Tuwa
17) Go to pharaoh, verily he has disobeyed all bounds (in crimes, sins, disbelief etc.)
18) and say to him " would you purify yourself (from the sin of disbelief by becoming a believer
19) and that I will guide you to your lord, so you can fear him?
20) then Moses showed him the great sign (miracles)
21) but (pharaoh) disapproved and disobeyed
22) then he turned his back, striving hard against Allah
23) then he gathered his and cried aloud
24) saying "I am your lord, most high"
25) so Allah sized him with punishment for his last ( i.e his saying "I am you lord. Most high") and first ( o'chiefs! I know that you have a god other than I") transgression
26)verily,in this is an instructive admonition for whosever fears Allah
27) Are you more difficult to create, or is the heaven that constructed?
28) He raised it's height, and he has equally ordered it,
29) it's night he covers with darkness, an it's forenoon he brings out with light
30) And after that he spread the earth
31) And brought forth therefrom it's and it's pasture
32) and the mountains he has fixed firmly
33) To be a provision a benefit for you for and your cattle
34) but when there comes the greatest catastrophe ( i.e the day of recompense, etc)
35) the day when man shall remember what he strove for
36) and Hell-Fire shall be made apparent in full view for everyone who sees
37) then for him who (disobeys all bounds, in disbelief, oppression and evil deeds of disobedience to Allah)
38) and preferred the life of this world (by following his evil desires and lusts)
39) verily, his adobe will be hell-fire
40) but as for him who feared standing before his lord ad restrained himself form impure evil desires an lusts.
41) verily, paradise will be abode
42) they ask you "O' Mohammed (P.B.U.H) about the hour. When will be it's appointed time?"
43) you have no knowledge to say anything about it.
44) to your lord belong (the knowledge of) the term thereof?
45) You Mohammed (P.B.U.H) are only a warner for those who fear it.
46) the day they see it (it will be) as if they had not tarried in this world except afternoon or morning.
THANK YOU FOR READING
UPDATE SOON 💓😊