Ika-52 na Kabanata

Magsimula sa umpisa

Goodness!! I never think any of these. I hate the fact na makikita ko ulit siya.. I'm not ready for it..

ToK! Tok! Tok!

"Come in." sabi ko. I know that's my secretary, Mr. Rosales.

"Good afternoon sir. I would like to inform you that you have a meeting with the Representative of Bermount Corporation at Shangrila Place, tonight. 7:00 pm to be exact. that's all sir." he leaved the room.

Another business meeting. Sigh!!!!

Itetext ko na lang si Jesse na Hindi male late ako ng uwi or hindi na uuwi.

--

It's been 30 minutes nang marating ko ang Shangrila Place. and I didn't expect na ganito pala kalate ang representative ng Bermount Corp.

Medyo naiinip na ako. Kumusta na kaya si Jesse? I hope she's doing fine.

Nilalaro ko ang wine glass ko nang dumating na ang hinhintay ko. Hindi ko pa siya tinitignan...

"Sorry I'm late.." the woman apologized..

Wait!? Babae?

and her voice is so familiar...

I slowly raise my head and shock was written all over my face.

"Cheska?!" yan lang ang nasabi ko..

I don't know but there's something in me na umalis na ako or stay and pretend that she's only nothing.

"Yes. the one and only love of your life." she smirked at lumapit siya sa akin..