Perospero x Reader

Hey, Sin.... Revenge, motherfucker : )

---

          "Please... Please just let me go," you plead softly, your voice barely above a whisper. It's cold. Damp. Your hands haven't had feeling in them since you were chained to the wall of your cell. Your captor stands a few paces away, smiling down in twisted glee.

         "Peroin," he laughs before kneeling down to be at eye-level with you. The sight is rather pathetic, if you think about it. This giant of a man leaning down to look at you is condescending. He's treating you like nothing more than some whining brat who is barely worth his time... And, as you decide, it's possible he truly believes this. "Let you go? Is that really what you want, Peroin?"

         "Please," you beg once more; tears well up in your eyes which is almost like a miracle in and of itself. When was the last time you were able to cry? Hell, it feels like decades since you've truly felt such a rush of emotions! Your captor merely licks his lips as his long fingernails run down your jaw and over the arteries in your neck.

         "It's a pity," he says with a shake of his head. And as he leans up, he digs through his pockets until the sound of metal against metal is heard. He pulls out the source of the noise, a ring of keys, and holds them out. "I can't change the way you feel," he concedes as he steps closer. You can feel his body heat, and in the back of your mind you crave it. You need more of his touch, of anyone's.

         "You're... You're letting me go?" You can leave? See your family again? How long has it been since this Lick-Lick Fruit bastard stole you from your home?

         "Of course-"

         "Ah-"

         "-Not." Your blood freezes as the keys become enveloped in the candy substance he masters. He watches your face in twisted glee before tossing the key aside. "You won't be leaving this cell, (Y\N)." You want to cry, but the tears stop flowing. The only thing you feel is, in fact, the absence of feeling. Are you even breathing, at this point? "Peroin!" The man laughs loudly before he grabs your chin in a vice-like grip. His nails dig into your flesh and nearly break your skin as he licks up a single tear remaining on your cheek.

         "Why?" you ask, though you hardly realize the word has passed through your lips.

         "Why?" He chuckles lowly before his other hand slides down and begins to tug at the hem of your pants. "My sweet Sugarcube, I love you too much to let you walk away... Ever."