029

[THIS CHAPTER MAY INVOLVE SOME TRIGGERING THEMES.]

CHAPTER 29

EVERYTHING HAPPENED so fast that hawon didn't even notice that she was running until she heard hyunjin's voice calling out for her.

with teary eyes and a broken heart, she speed up; desperately trying to get away from the pain that cause her heart to ache.

she knew that he was chasing after her but she didn't care, she ran as fast as her petite body can handle and dashed down the streets that were filled with half drunken people.

she took a sharp turn into a small alley and hide herself in the dark corner and watch as hyunjin run pass the alley.

the sound of him calling out her name made her sob, she covered her mouth with her palm and sobbed softly as his voice slowly fades out.

SHE STUMBLED into her apartment, letting the darkness swallow her as she dropped her bag and shoes onto the floor causing a thud sound to echo.

dragging herself into her small room, she forcefully got out from the dress she had on and attempted to wipe the dried tears on her face.

her dim bathroom light shines as she walked into her bathroom, she looked hideous. her smudge makeup made her look like she was crazy.

her eyes were bloodshot and it seems to have lost the spark inside of them, it was somewhat, empty.

she strip the rest of her clothing off before walking to her bathtub, she step into it and turned on the water.

letting the water drip down onto her head and close her eyes as she felt the water roll down her face and onto her body.

the tub began to fill up before she leased back against the wall and stare up at the ceiling.

next thing she knew, she was crying. crying at how stupid the situation was, crying at how she had let him ruin her like this.

the sound of crying turned into laughing. she laughed at how pathetic she was being, she laughed at how bad her new years started.

her nails scratch the skin of her thighs, causing the tissues of her skin to cut open and red liquid began to flow out.

her phone was ringing outside, someone was pounding on her apartment door. she ignored every single sound around her and closed her eyes.

letting the darkness swallow her once more before she lean back even more, letting her body slide down into the crimson coloured water.

as her lungs began to fill in with water, the person broke her door and dashed into her apartment, searching for his girlfriend.

he got into the bathroom just in time to see her eyes shutting close as she whispered out "happy new year." to the world she began to hate.

••••
I don't know—
and I'm sorry—

i hope you enjoyed the chapter! thanks for reading.

lots of love,
author.