The unpleasant experience

It was an Saturday afternoon and mom decided not to cook,so she told me and my siblings that we were going to a fancy restaurant.We were very elated,so we hopped in the car happily.While mom was driving my siblings and I decided to play games,listen to music,eat,sleep and many more things.It was a very long drive and my siblings and I got bored.After a while Mom shouted in a happy voice we are here guys guys,and then we screamed yay we're here!!,we quickly jumped out of the car with excitement,mom then said I know you guys are excited but please wait for me I don't want anything to happen to you".We then said ok" mom we will wait for you".Mom took at least three minutes to put on her makeup ,then she said "let's go guys ".As we were approaching the building my sister said that it was the prettiest building that she has everseen .We then proceeded to go inside the restaurant and sit down.When we sat down mom noticed that the tables were dirty and smelly .mom still proceeded to order our lunch,so she asked us what we wanted to eat and we all said steak,so mom said steak it is .When the waiter came and brought the steak we were happy but when we sliced the steak there was a rat tail in it .I showed mom what was in the food and she told me not to eat anymore of it ,so we all stopped eating ,mom was upset while we were sad,the waiter came back and was asking us if we were enjoying our lunch and mom said  how are we suppose to enjoy our lunch if there are rat tails in the food .The waiter  swore and cursed bad language and he also shouted at mom and she didn't like it .Mom then paid off the bill and then we left.Mom said that we were never going back to the restaurant again.