11. LET'S EXPERIMENT!

"I would be giving up by now if I were you", Liwei said. He saw what she have been doing and figure out that she is casting a spell. But since he feels nothing, it means the spell failed. Pleased, he taunts her, "It looks like I'm immune to your power".

Hearing that sentence, Shide's face went gloomy. Maybe she can beg him? But will he let her go?

"Even if you beg me, you are my subordinate and naturally, you should do what I tell you to do", Shide's face getting gloomier as Liwei just have that stone face.

Going into the restaurant, the waiter is leading the way. But all the way to the private room, he was thinking 'why would that woman behind Big boss had a 'I just eat shit' look? Why isn't she grateful that Big Boss is treating her to a meal. Big Boss really hasn't bring any other woman ever'. But thinking that this is the only woman he had ever bring apart from his mother to this restaurant, the waiter keep his thought without showing much on his face. He never want to offend Big Boss' woman after all.

Sitting down, the said big boss just order everything he usually have and Shide just order what's special that day. Shide was trying to show Liwei that she is not nervous as she actually feels. But this demon of course wasn't going to let her go.

"What happened to the book?", as Liwei noticed there are only her and him in the room, he asked her.

"Ah?...", Shide was surprised.

"I asked what happened to the book after I left", he feels rather dissatisfied with her. 'This woman was actually dare to daydream when dining with him?'

"Oh. That. I haven't got any chance to study the spell book as the HQ gave me too much work!", she said disdainfully not noticing the Ceo of the said HQ is actually sitting in front of her.

"Well, if that's how you feel, I am willing to compensate", Liwei nonchalantly said.

With a glint in her eyes, Shide is just starting to speak before she was shut up by Liwei's next sentence.

"Take out the book and let's experiment together. We can study everyday during lunch hour. Well, since today it is already pass lunch, we can study the spells now", Liwei glanced at his watch.

Shide is really unwilling! She didn't want to get close to him. In her dream, she thought Liwei was actually a ghost or just another creature in her dream. Not a human and a guy at that! She hates man after all! But as she already exposed herself, what can she do now? She just have to find another way to pass this calamity.

Sensing Liwei's gaze on her, she put out her left hand and magically the spell book appear.

Liwei, with a hook of his finger. Signalled her to sit beside him so he could see the book together with her.

Flipping open the book, they scanned through each pages. And stop at a page "Eye of the Future".

Reading quickly what the spell require, both of them was quiet. But seeing 'dragon's beard', 'lizard's tail' and 'Phoenix's blood' they quickly shut down their interest.

Phoenix's blood? Dragon's beard? Where would they get this?! Does Phoenix even exist? Dragon is already extinct as the pass 2000 years, nobody has seen them. Maybe Merlin the ancient wizard has seen them as he lives in King Arthur's era but here in modern world? They only got airplanes okay? No one in need of a dragon.

So they flipped another pages till they stop at a page containing small spells.

"We could start here", Liwei said. Shide could only nod her head obediently.

"Start with Animating Spells", as if he is a teacher.

Gritting her teeth, Shide start chanting...