~"WHY ME/US?!"~(reupload)

Two scenarios for this one:
(Historical by the way, but we can change it to modern)
1. Character/OC and OC/Character finish selling papes late, causing both of them to meet up and go to the lodging house for a quick break. However, when OC/Character and Character/OC arrive, they see a bunch of toddlers and little kids that look like the other newsies walking around. Character/OC and OC/Character are both confused at first, but realize that the newsies are the toddlers and little kids. OC/Character and Character/OC both have to take care of the newsies until they're back to normal or they find a way to get them back to normal.

2. OC/Character walks into the lodging house to see the other newsies surrounding something. OC/Character gets curious and confused, so they walk closer to see what the other Newsies are looking at. Once OC/Character manages to get through the crowd or manage to see what the newsies are looking at, they see a toddler/baby/little kid that looks like Character/OC on one of the beds. Then OC/Character realizes that the toddler/baby/little kid IS Character/OC. So OC/Character and the other newsies take care of little Character/OC until they find out how they turned into a smol child, as well as trying to find a way to get them back to normal.