FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT. The night is definitely not over. Well, for Jol at least. Right after the two rested in the southern tower, they were caught by guards who alerted the king immediately. The king however was still in the throne room with the other sins so Meliodas agreed to put the two to bed which was what he currently doing. Elizabeth and Jol, however, were not tired at all. Actually, they were wide awake and ready to do anything after they were caught! Jol slammed her little fists on the bed covers with a cute pout. "Pweeassee?"

Meliodas chuckles. 

"You do you mean please?"

"Five more minutes!" Jol pleads, hearts, and stars surrounding her aura. She holds her hands together as she puckers out her lip. Meliodas hesitates once feeling a small blush onto his cheeks. To make things worse, Elizabeth scoots next Jol and copies her, hitting Meliodas with a DOUBLE COMBO OF CUTENESS.

Meliodas shakes his head once still feeling his heartstrings being pulled. "Whoa, whoa! You guys can't do that! It's one against two, it's way too late."

"But but...!" Elizabeth stutters.

Jol hastily points out the window next to her. "The sun is still out! The sun has to go down for us to sleep! It's the law!"

"Please, let's just sleep..."

"No!" Jol shouts, hopping down to the floor then folding her arms. "No sleep!" She floats towards Elizabeth's bed and picks her up making the princess shriek. Meliodas' eyes widen. "Jol!"

Jol only snickered with Elizabeth still in her arms and flew out the room into the hallway. Meliodas facepalms as he jogging after them. I hope she doesn't drop her, the funny thing she looks just like the original one. Meliodas continues frantically looked around for them until he heard the titters coming from behind him. He ran that way thinking they were close.

Well, they were close.

He just missed a spot.

Once the coast is clear, Jol and Elizabeth peek their heads from the tapestry that Meliodas passed and giggle. Jol then grabs Elizabeth's hand and started running the other way. Meliodas stopped hearing their giggles behind him again! He groans before changing direction and dashes the other way. Just follow her magical track!

Jol looks over her shoulder hearing Meliodas right on their tail. She comes to a quick stop and turns to Elizabeth. "Let's split up, he'll find us if we stay together!" she purposes.