Us Agaisnt The World (Veronica Saywer x Male!Reader)

Requested: ViolaDeverence
Prompt: N/a
Info: I was thinking a Veronica x Reader but more of a platonic relationship.

Male reader.

Veronica and the reader were talking about Kurt and Ram. This is before the heather popularity with Veronica and they make fun of Kurt and Ram all the time because of how easy it is. Veronica, Martha, and the reader are all three close friends and one of them says "their egos are so visible, I can almost watch it grow."
~~~
Scoffing to myself, I observe the jocks takeing pleasure from beating some poor kid up. Watching the video from my phone makes me sick to my stomach.

"Ya know," Martha starts, "I can practically see their egos grow they more they beat people up."

"Agreed." I scoff again, causing Ronnie to giggle.

"They are honest to god dumbasses."

"You could say that again." Martha chuckles. "I'm glad we have each other though. We can protect each other from... that."

"That we can." Veronica laughs. "It's us against the world I guess."

"And what's wrong with that?" I ask, my eyebrows arching and my smiling turning upwards.

"Nothing at all." She retorts. (Wow such a big word)

"I honestly wouldn't want to be against the world with any other people." Martha chimes, making me smile more.

"I couldn't agree more."

"To us, against the world!" Veronica yells in joy, standing up on the couch in triumphant enthusiasm. (Ok what the fUCK is up with my vocabulary-)

"To us!"

~~~
I love that my cat knows when I feel like shit. I'm curled up in bed rn writing and my cat came in all concerned and is now laying with me.

My heart😭😭😭

~~Griffon~~~