Chapter one

I'm finishing applying my eyeliner when my mom calls.

"Lilac, is all your stuff ready for tonight?!"

"Yes mom, like it always is."

Crap, it's Monday. And a Monday at a new school. Could there ever be a better combination? My parents move around a lot. I move schools a lot because of that. But, we always stay in the same area because I'm an MMA fighter. An eighth grade MMA fighter. Young right? I know. I can almost take down Colin, my 16 year old police officer for a brother. And one more think to know that goes amazing with being an MMA fighter. I have anger issues. Which means I get into fights. A lot.

"Lilac I'm leaving!!" My brother yells. I quickly finish up my make up, spray some perfume on me, and head out the door. I go to say goodbye to my mom and she says "no fights this year Lilac. I love you." My two little brothers rush past me and jump in the jeep. "LILAC!" Colin yells. "Uhh, no promises!!" I Reply to my mom and swing my TARDIS back pack over my shoulder. It's decked out with a bunch of stuff I made. Like Tetris buttons, Mario keychains and a lot more. My back pack weighs like a bajillion pounds from all the books I have in there. Did I mention I am a nerd?

I hop into Colin's jeep and he drives down the drive way. "Finnally." He murmurs.

After we drop off the little boys, Colin heads for the middle school to drop me off. "I know mom and dad think it's just horrible to have a daughter who gets in fights often, but I'm proud to have a sister who can defend herself." Colin says. I smile, and hop out of the car.

As I walk down the hallway, schedule in hand, I can hear all the whispers like "look at the new girl" and "she probably thinks she's all that." And "I don't feel like making friends."

Gee, this is one friendly school.

I open my locker and place my bag inside. I pull out of it my binder, and the biggest book in there. I walk to English with my head down. As soon as I enter the door, the teacher pulls down my hood, making me look up, and says "Class, this is our new student. Lilac. Tell us about yourself Lilac." My stomach falls into my butt and I whisper "there's not much to tell." "Shy one eh?" He says, and shows me my seat. I already hate this teacher.

After school is over, I Start walking home. A bunch if guys push past me, making me drop the book I had my nose in. "Hey nerd, do my home work, will ya?" A tall guy says, and drops his textbooks on my while I'm picking up my book. This makes me fall right back on the ground. I get up and push up my glasses.

"How about no" I say. He puts his hand on my shoulder and shoves me. "What was that?" He asks, with a frustrated but exited tone in his voice. "No." I say in a calm voice.

I grab his hand that was still on my shoulder and hold it there with all my strength. I then knee him in the stomach, and he doubles over. I twist his arm, and he goes down further. His shoulder is at a painful angle now. I knee him in the chest and he goes all the way to the ground. He rolls over onto his back, but I put him in the mounted position, (I'm sitting up really high on his chest, with my knees in his armpits.) and say "do your own homework, bitch." He punches me in the chin, but I hit him with the heel of my hand right in his nose. I can feel the cartilage breaking. My blood is boiling at this point. I want to do more, but his friends are on their way, and I don't like doing severe damage to people. I get up off the guy, and he stays on the ground, clutching his bloodied face. I pick up his text books and drop them on him. "Listening in class might help too." I say, and walk on.