Chapter 11: Truth hurts

The explosion was huge, it wiped out half the school. The class watched in horror, they had questions. Was All Might dead, what happened to Izuku and what did Bakugo do to the sweet cinnamon roll of the class.

As the smoke dissapeared, both Izuku and AM were gone. There was no sight of the two, it was a line of destroyed ground with no-one there at all.

Somewhere in the middle of a forest.
Izuku teleported to a forest with an injured AM. he was in his small might form. Izuku however was missing one of his arms, and was coughing up blood. Izuku then passed out standing on his feet, with AM also being unconcious.

After 1 hour
Izuku woke up rested against a tree, he instinctively reached to feel his chest, where he felt no hole. Which was nice but looked up to see Small Might looking down on him.

Small Might then asked "Why young Midoriya, why did you hurt the class?"

"First off, I only hurt Bakugo, he was asking for it, secondly you punched a hole in my chest and thirdly, don't you dare call me Young Midoriya, you lost the privilege ever since you took OFA back." Izuku stated feeling ticked off.

Small Might didn't say anything, he just looked in the distance with tears forming in his eyes. Izuku didn't care, he just didn't, he felt nothing staring at his old teacher's face full of tears.

"I'll teleport you back, and don't come looking for me, I'll come back whenever I'm ready." Izuku said coldly as he grabbed AM shoulder and vanished from the forest to the principals office.

"Why did you hurt Bakugo, Midoriya?" AM pleaded awaiting an answer.

Izuku stared at him before saying "Ask Bakugo, he'll give you an answer."

As Izuku finished the sentence, he just vanished. AM left the empty room to find the class and see if they were okay. As AM walked through the broken corridor, he found the class walking back to their class. He went into Buff Form and yelled at the class. The class turned around to see AM okay, but stopped as they didn't see Izuku with him. The Big Three asked AM if he was okay, which AM reasurred them that he was.

"Where's Deku-kun, by the way?" Ochaco asked with tears forming in her eyes.

"He is MIA (Missing-In-Action), he just teleported me somewhere so I could recover and sent me back here. I do not know where he is, I'm sorry..." Am replied saddened by Izuku's departure.

The class was in shock, at what AM told them, some began to cry while others tried not to except Bakugo, he stood there paralyzed at what he had done to his childhood friend/bully victim that he called Deku.

"And Bakugo, you have some explaining to do, about Young Midoriya and his past." AM said sternly staring at Bakugo who was staring at the ground.

They all headed back to the classroom as Bakugo began to explain what happened to Izuku.

"Deku... was originally my friend, my childhood friend, but that changed when I got my quirk..." Bakugo paused before continuing "Unfortunately for him, he was diagnosed as quirkless, I began to hurt, bash, cut and burn Deku everyday because if my big fat ego."

This made everyone mad at Bakugo, as he continued "I couldn't see the pain was in, as all I got was pleasure as I hurt him everyday... but one day in Middle School, I bullied him to the point where I told him to go jump off the side of building to see if he could get a quirk in his next life." Bakugo stated while beginning to cry.

As Bakugo finished, the class looked at him in disgust. No one responded, not even All Might. Unfortunately for them, Izuku heard all of this as he was outside the door. He began to cry but stopped himself. He turned invisible and opened the door which knocked the class back into reality. Then the class turned to the black board as words were there...

It read 'F*ck you kacchan, you made my life a living hell and now you feel pity, and everyone, don't you dare come looking for me, I'm gone somewhere secluded, so don't bother - Izuku Midoriya'

As everyone stared at the black board, they all felt a gust of cold air rush past them as they looked at the window wide open.

The day was over, U.A was half destroyed and school was cancelled for repairs. Class 1-A all went home with the same thought 'Why?'.

______________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter.

This chapter was a pain to type as I am sick with a fever that won't go down and my hands were amazing out of control. I hope I get better soon~

This has been you author Raorik
~Raorik