52

"Who's the pet?" I hear a woman say as she flounces down the stairs in a flowy pink dress that looks like it costs the same as my post-secondary education

"Who's the pet?" I hear a woman say as she flounces down the stairs in a flowy pink dress that looks like it costs the same as my post-secondary education. Her hair is auburn and flows down her back in shiny, loose curls. I stare at her in surprise of her beauty.

"This is my girlfriend, Aurora," Maddox says, pulling me closer to him. I smile at her and hold a hand out for her to shake as she reaches us. She looks down at it in disgust before hesitantly taking it.

"I'm Vivian, so nice to meet you." She says sweetly but something about her seems off. I have no idea who she is but that question is answered when Peter moves closer to her and speaks up.

"Aurora, this is my fiancée." He introduces and I nod, much less confused with the situation now, although Vivian does look much too young for Peter. I look up at Maddox to see his jaw is tightly clenched but I can't figure out why. He bristles when Vivian tries to give him a hug and he instead pulls me tighter.

"We'll be back in a bit," Maddox says lowly and pulls me and our bags up the stairs. When we get to where we're going, Maddox opens a door and pulls me into a dark bedroom. He throws the bags on the floor and while I'm looking around, he sneaks up behind me and turns me around to face him by placing his hands on my waist and spinning me.

I'm surprised when he bends down, sliding his hands down the sides of my legs, and all in one quick movement, he lifts me up as if I'm made of air. I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck, looking back into his eyes with a giddy smile on my face. I feel like what we're doing is forbidden, with his father, Vivian, and Mrs. Perez just downstairs.

He presses his lips to mine harshly, sucking on my lower lip and I kiss him back, mirroring his movements. A grumble leaves Maddox's throat when I use my legs to press him closer to me, feeling the bulge of his groin press in between my legs. I moan at the feeling of having him so close and open my mouth to allow Maddox to slip his tongue in.

We move with fervor, tongues clashing, bodies grinding. Maddox presses my back against the wall by the door to allow free use of his hands. His large, rough hands trail up my sides and settle on my aching breasts. I moan when he kneads them softly but stiffen when I hear a knock at the door. Maddox groans and sets me back down on the floor, leaving me in the same spot while he opens the door.

"Sorry if I interrupted, I was just sent up here by Peter to ask you to meet him in his study when you're settled. I can entertain Aurora while you do." I hear Vivian say from the other side of the door, but I can't see her from my position behind it.

"I swear to god if you try to scare her off..." Maddox trails off and I pout. They seem to have a lot of tension between them, mostly on Maddox's end. He takes in a deep breath and shuts the door in her face. Maddox gives me another soft peck on the lips, resting his hands on either side of my face against the wall.

"I'm sorry I didn't mention her. My dad and she had an affair. My mother knew. They broke up years ago," He elaborates and I nod.

"Why did they break up?" I ask and Maddox winces.