Ten More Minutes

(Ash never died)(2 years later)
No Pov.
    It’s been two years since shit went down. In the two years that has past quite a few thing have happened, Ash had finally asked Eiji to be his boyfriend, Ash and Eiji moved to Japan to get away from all the chaos and bad memories that has happened in New York, and Alex became the new leader of the gang. Most of Eiji and Ash’s days are spent cuddling or kissing or just being happy to be in eachothers company. A common thing that happens between Ash and Eiji is that Eiji would fall asleep on Ash’s chest while watching a movie or Tv.

Ash Pov.
    Eiji was laying on top of my chest, this is quite common honestly, it’s adorable and I love it but I would never admit to it. I was on my phone playing a game while I waited for Eiji to wake up.
Eiji began to move a bit and so I looked down at him and saw his eyes half lid. Eiji groaned and hid his face in my chest, “Eiji get up, you’re heavy,” I said, “ten more minutes,” Eiji insisted. “No get up,” I commanded, “ten more minutes,” Eiji repeated. “Fine but only ten minutes,” I sighed deeply, “yay!” Eiji exclaimed. Eiji looked up at me then lifted himself up a bit and leaned in and kissed me, I of course kiss back, Eiji pulled back laid down onto my chest once again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Eiji securely to keep him as close as possible to me. Both Eiji and I fell asleep holding each other close to one another.

The End.

______________________________________

This is very short and I'm sorry it's only 278 words. I apologize if my grammar or spelling was off, I'm not good at either but I decided to post this story.