chapter 3

Im awoken to the sound of someone moaning loudly in the room next to me. "FUcking slut..." I mutter angrily, rolling over onto my side. "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" I yell.

"FUCK OFF!" Erika yells.

I get out of bed angrily and sleepy and stomp over to her room and bust the door open, opnly to see her in bed with some 50 year old ma. "I HATE YOU! I HATE THI FUCKING HOUSE! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" I scream.

"God, youre such a drama queen." SHe syas.

I turn and run down to the kitchen and grab a lage butcher knife. I run back up to her room. I walk up behind them quickly, raise my arms above my head, and swing it down onto the guys back. Blood curdling screams echo off the walls. Mther rushes to the room asking whats going on, and screams as she sees me standing there covered i blood, holding a knife. I turn my head to look at her. She has a look of terror on her face. I hear a large thump and turn to look infront of me, the man has fallen onto the ground and has stopped moving. I look up at erika. She looks utterly terrified. I take a step toards her, and she backs up hastily. SHe backs up to her window. I charged at her. She jumped back into her window so hard, she shattered teh window and tumbled out of it.

I poke my head out the window, to see her laying on the ground motionless. I hear sirens out in the distance getting closer. Then i see them, the police pull outside my house. Atleast 10 men all with their guns out come runing into the house and up to the bedroom. Two men stand in the doorway, the other 8 behind them. THey raise their guns and aim them at me. "PUT THE KNIFE DOWN AND RAISE YOURS HAND IN THE AIR!" THe one man yells.

I giggle quietly. I raise the knife to my throat ,and before they could react i slide the knife across. Blood poured out my throat, along wit hsome coming out my mouth. I choke and sputter as my body tries to breathe. I Fall to the ground as the world goes black.

I sit up quickly in a cold sweat. It was all a dream. THe houe is as quiet as can be. I look out the window to see that the sky was still pitch black, the only thing that was lighting up the street were the street lights. I lay back down, pulling my blanket over me. I close my eyes, and after a couple minutes i drift back to sleep.