Street Rat (Ralsei x Best Friend!Shy!Reader)(PREVIEW!)

(This is the preview of what is soon to be the longest chapter I have ever written, I've barely started writing it and it is already 3 pages long. The chapter is going to establish some background on Sora-Chan as a character and is also going to be a Deltarune and Soul Eater crossover! Sorry if you do not know a lot about Soul Eater! Happy reading!)

Blackstar POV

A girl stands in front of me, grinning from ear to ear. She laughs the most unsettling and freakish laugh I have ever heard in my life. Another girl stands to the side, a goat monster next to her. The girl is about the same age as me and the look on her face is undeniable. Pure terror.

"It's hard to get over yourself, isn't it?" The girl in front of me sneers, her deadly grin and piercing eyes leaving me paralyzed. I am going to make some witty remark if my back isn't pressed against the wall behind me.

Oh, and if she didn't have a blade to my throat.

That's the preview of the chapter to come! I already have the chapter planned, I just have to finish writing it type the whole thing up! Wish me luck and HAPPY 2019! Hope Fortnite dies fast enough to save all the next generation's souls!