Chapter Nineteen: Delusional Mind

{If you're looking for cute but not cliche love story. If you're looking for a way to enhance your knowledge on Islam. (Because I've learnt a lot from this book!!) If you want to cry, laugh and just have fun while reading then BEING MARVELLOUS BEING MODEST BEING A MUSLIMAH is your stop. I assure you won't be disappointed. Check it out!

Dedicated to the writer of this @HopesPrayersNSmiles for creating such a beautiful book. May Allah bless you with countless happiness!!}

x______________________x

"There are going to be times when everything seems wrong.  When everyone calls me insane. When I'm surrounded by people I don't know.  When I've no one to talk to.  All I can do is that I turn to my Lord, my Creator and pray, asking Him to ease the burden on me. And, Subhan'Allah the feeling of sanity, slowly returning and suddenly, the feeling that I can do anything because I've Allah on my side." Me

Chapter Nineteen

Delusional Mind

(Maahirah Furqaan)

Do you ever feel like staying up in your bed, dreading the moment when you'll have to wake up and face the cruelty and injustice the world has in store for you. And, just this thought is enough to clamp your eyes shut tight. But, you wake up. You have to. Because you’re a fighter, you battle your way till the end and come out as a survivor.

This pep talk usually works on me. But, today, it doesn't. Today, I've this sudden strong hate towards the world which can never be expressed in words properly. So, the urge to not peel my eyes open is too dominating, and for once, I let dominant part win.

I hear loud hissing going on. Some people are talking in hushed voices. And, I'm not able to distinguish between male and female voices nor I try. Instead, I'm screaming inside my head for the voices to die. Can't they see I'm trying to sleep?

I do remember what happened before I lost consciousness, and maybe due to this fact I'm grumpy and cranky and blank in mind. The voices somehow don't reach in my ear now, and I'm relieved.

Just when I'm getting comfortable, I feel someone patting my hand, and that is all what it takes me to open my eyes and sit straight abruptly which causes a head rush.

When my vision gets better, I'm staring at six pairs of eyes. Unknown faces with weird expressions.

The first thought that comes in my head is to run. But, I dismiss this thought as I feel too weak and somehow, drained out of emotion. And, besides they are more against me.

"I'll inform the others!" A boyish voice breaks the ice.

I close my eyes. I want to ask them where am I? Who are they all? But all I do is keep my mouth shut. Contemplating my thoughts.

"How are you?" A girl voice meets my ear. I'm obliged to open my eyes. She's staring at me with her beautiful green eyes. Her shoulder length brown hair swing freely. She beckons forward and places a hand on my shoulder.

I've no idea what kicks in me. May be the evil part of my body is somehow at its peak, because, I jerk her hand away as if it's a plague. The room has grown quiet, too quite. I don't mind.

I search for Fadiya's or Aayan's face but all I find are strangers. A male and four females.

Someone clears their throat from my right side, and I whip my hair to see a lady dressed in green-black pinafore and a green nursing cap. She looks grimly at the little crowd across from me."I think it will be better if you all clear the room for few minutes."