♡♤♧♢
Devoted
Male!Kris x Fem!Reader
By: @fufuvie

This is a warning. A letter I give to you that is filled with information you might want to know before continuing.

➢ I was inspired by many theories and books I've heard/read/watched in the past. Some things in this book are not canon lore in the official Delta Rune video game.

➢ This book involves the Genocide Route of Undertale. I may call you an emotionless child (calm down before typing, Edgelords.). But that does not mean it comes from the heart. Grow some thick skin and don't take this stuff literally!

➢ Some character info:
   ▻ Kris: I find Kris a little demented in the book. He's very affectionate, caring and protective. He's a sweet little boy. One thing to take in mind, though... The quiet ones. He is a quiet, silent boy who speaks little. But as said before, he is slightly deranged. Driven while you steer the wheel. No one would survive if even a student tried to land a finger on you. I suppose you could call him yandere once in a while. But he's sweet so it doesn't matter.

   ▻ Susie: It is important to know she is stubborn. A girl with a thick skull, running around as if she owns the school and bullies kids. Yes, she is poor. Yes, she is ashamed. She's a reptile with thick scales. But she is very protective and overly-supportive. You could call her a gentle giant when she's on her soft side. But oh boy, she's scary.

   ▻ Ralsei: Ralsei is a cinnamon roll. What more must I say? He is the mage of your party. The magician who is very... Very important. You'll just have to know how.

   ▻ Lancer: ...
Must I explain this dear spade? The Prince of Spades! The ruler of the Kingdom! The slayer of the great purple beast! Who, in other words, is Susie, the tank. Lancer is the kid of the group. Sure, he may be the kid but he grows up to be the Mighty King. Best for you to bow.

➢ I took a lot of dedication into this book. From watching/reading theories about Delta Rune and Undertale to playing both games a handful of times (I played genocide three times and watched Papyrus die, so don't be giving me shit.). This has been a book I was really involved in. Yes, some things won't be accurate and I'm guilty of that. The idea of this book was made for the involvement and theories of new worlds, Frisk/Chara, Gaster, a romance between Kris, and more. I just wanted you, my dear readers, to know that before ignoring this warning.

I want to say thank you to you all, though. For obvious reasons that don't need an explanation...

Thank you again, and enjoy.