chapter 1

I layed down on my bed, watching the smoke from my blunt rise up to the ceiling. I heard the door downstairs close. Here came Erika, coing home at 3 in the morning as usual. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY!?" I heard mom yell from the kitchen. "NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" Erika yelled as she ran upstairs, slamming her bedroom door.

Suddenly i hear her door swing open, as crashing footsteps come to my room. "God damn it not again." I mutter to myself. Erika bursts my door open. "Did you fucking steal my weed again?" She asked angrily. "Yeah, not like you were going to smoke it while you were off sucking some thiry year olds cock." I say back.

Erika lunged at me, i rolled over and crash landed onto the floor with a hard thud, my blunt flying out of my hand. "You fucking bitch!" I screamed as i sat ontop of her on my bed. I began punching her in the face with all my might as she grabbed my hair and tried to get me off of her. Suddenly, mom came bursting into the room. "IF YOU TWO DONT STOP FIGHTNG I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IM PUTTING YOU TWO UP FOR ADOPTION!" She yelled.

"Not like it fucking matters, were 17." I sputter back.

"Good, then i wont have to deal with you two fucking failures anymore. Jesus christ you guys make me wanna go dive my car into the ocean and never come out." She says, walking out my room afterwards.

"Get out of my fucking room you slut." I say

Erika gets off my bed and walks past me, bumping my shoulder as she walked past. "At least I can get some." SHe mutters.

"AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO SELL MY PUSSY ON THE CORNER!" I yell.

I lay down in my bed, still high as fuck. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.