jimin (pt 2)

lol hi everyone

PART TWO OF BAD ANGEL

A night at the club; the perfect way to loosen up, dance a little and throw your guts up out on the street because you had too much to drink.

You wipe your mouth with your hand and groan, the world around you spinning. Standing becomes difficult but you push yourself up using the wall. You giggle at your success, kicking your heels off and walking down the street.

Your slurred words are incomprehensible but you still try to have a conversation with the dumpster in the alleyway.

"I know you smell but it doesn't mean that she doesn't either!"

The click makes you clumsily spin on your heel. A man with glowing blonde hair stands in front of you, gun pressed to your chest. You don't even care, still awed by the flawless features he possesses.

"Woah, do you know how pretty you are?"

He looks bewildered for a second but soon returns to his stoic stance. His friend strolls up to him, his own gun aimed at you as well. That's when you realise that this is not fun and games. A wave of sober washes over you, pulling in some sense as well.

"Oh, um, I think you have the wrong person, goodnight." A hand stops you from moving, pretty man smiling dangerously at you.

"Y/N, you aren't going anywhere."

You whimper, not wanting to die because of some stupid man who could make the flowers and moon jealous. A damsel in distress vibe is enough to fool him. A glow shines down upon the two of you, the curses spewing out his friend's mouth nothing to the two of you.

"Shit," he mutters, lowering his gun.

"What the hell are you doing? Just fucking shoot her."

The guy shakes his head, rubbing at his temple. You are equally as shocked but your fear takes over pretty quickly. His friend mumbles something under his breath and aims his gun, finger resting on the trigger.

Pretty man growls, smacking the gun out of his friend's hand. He then proceeds to kick his foot out into the guy's stomach and send him into the wall. He heads over and punches the man in the face, the back of his head hitting the wall, thus knocking him out.

You gasp, unable to keep yourself upright any longer. A warmth encases you instead of the pain you should've felt, making it easier for you to fall into the temptations of passing out.

"Y/N? For fuck's sake."

That's all you hear before darkness consumes you.