Harry #2

You are introducing your boyfriend, Harry, to your parents at a restaurant. While you are getting dressed, in this , Harry sees you and is unable to keep his hands off of you. All during the dinner, he would put his hand on your leg and slowly slide it up. He would also whisper things in your ear he would to you later. Your parents kept giving you guys glances, you had to smile and act like nothing was happening. One time when he went up he gently touched your clit through you underwear and you nearly choked which made him chuckle. “Are you okay, sweetheart?” Your dad asks you. You nodded and clutch the cushion of the chair to contain your moans. You give Harry a sideways glance and all he does is give you a cheeky smile. When dinner is finished you guys drive back to Harry’s house, practically running to his room, when you arrive. He pushes you to the wall and you start to make out, exploring each others mouths with your tongues. Your hands in his curls, his hands all over your body. You can feel his member getting excited along your leg, which turns you on a bit, seeing as you can’t wait for him to be inside of you. You kick off your heels and wrap your legs around his waist. He starts to kiss your neck, leaving love bites and lingering in the sweet spots making you moan, as you take off his shirt, feeling his abs and slightly pushing his over to the bed. You knock him on the bed, and start to take off your dress. “No, I’m supposed to do that-“He starts to say but you kiss him to shut him up, and whisper,”Don’t worry. I’ve got it”. You get your dress of all the way, leaving you in your bra and panties. He looked you up and down, with lust in his eyes, and you travel to him, and kiss him all over his chest while tracing his bulge through his pants. He moans and says,”Why, must you do this?” You smiled and take off his pants. You slide off his boxers and his member pops out. You kiss the tip and he moans. You lick the tip in a circular motion, and he moans again. You lick the part where the tip meets the shaft and he tilts his back in pleasure. You move slowly going up and down then fast, then back slow. Then you take the whole thing, gagging a little. He moans and stares at you amazed. You smile at him and get up, you can see in his eyes he wants more which makes you laugh a bit. “It’s my turn” He whispers and pulls you down onto the bed, with him on top. He takes off your bra and kisses you on your neck down to your boobs, and kissing your nipples. You moan as pleasure takes over your body. He makes his way down to your black lace underwear, pulling them excruciatingly slow down your legs, throwing it somewhere over his shoulder. He looks down at it, smiles and says,”You’re so wet”. You nod and get ready for what you are about to feel. He gently separates your legs, and dives right in. You moans get louder the farther he goes in. He licks in and out then he licks all around. He sticks a finger in and then two which makes your back arch in unbelievable pleasure. Your breaths quicken, as you feel your climax, and right when you were about to he stops. You open your eyes and look at him, as your breath slows a little. He smiled and said,”Now you know how it feels”. He grabs your waist and slides you on him. He thrusts it in so far going to your g-spot, which makes your hips buckle. He pumps it in and out fast then slowly. Then half through when you’re close to your climax, he says,”What’s my name?” You can only reply, “Ha-Ha-Ha” and he thrusts in farther then your g-spot hurting a bit at first then switching to pleasure. “What’s my name?”He smiles, in enjoyment. “HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!”You yell as you climax, which comes out relatively as his name, moans and screams. He lets go inside you, starts to go slower as he pulls out, and we lay next to each other as you catch our breath. “That was amazing” You both say at the same time. He holds you in his arms, and you say,”I love you, Harry” and he replies, “I love you more [Y/N]”, and you both fall asleep like that.