1 Troop

"Finish it quickly. For the pride of our section", he said, handing me a folder.

"Don't fail me", he continued

"Yes, commander", i replied

I walked out of his office, my boots clacking against the floor, the only sound you can hear.

While i was walking towards the library, someone suddenly jumped on my back, making me stumble, but fortunately kept my balance.

"Heeyyy~~", he sang

"What the fck do you want now?", i asked, clearly annoyed

"Dont be so mean", he pouted

"Just say what you wanna say, Baekhyun"

"What's your mission?", he asked excitedly

"I need to find a flashdrive in a mayor's office", i answered

"Oh ok! Good luck then!", he cheered, running off to who-knows-where

I shrugged it off and went on my way.

You must be wondering where i am. Let me explain.

Hello im Seo Eunmi, also Agent 65.

I am a part of the Odin Troop, named after the Norse god Odin.

This is a troop of abandoned people, orphaned children. The Odin Troop rescues these children, feeds them, provides them shelter. Even pay for their education.

In time, Odin Troop has increased. Those who were ones children, has become parents, therefore, the chief of the troop, Hwang Sejun has thought of a solution.

We have buildings all over South Korea, most are apartments of Ods, members of the Odin Troop.

While some of those buildings are sections: Incheon, where im based, Ilsan, Gwacheon, Gwangju, Daegu, Ulsan, Jeju Island, and Busan.

And Gangnam, the head base.

In exchange for what the troop has done for us, we do missions for them, either good or bad. Doesn't matter.

People here aren't normal people. Since childhood, we have been trained to fight, to act, handle weapons, and have stealth.

Some of us do missions, agents, while some are assistants, those who lead agents.

We earn money by doing these.

And there's always a war of pride between the sections.

When there's a mission, it is always announced to every section.

Which section finishes it first, gets extra payment, and of course, pride.

I admitt, there's a lot of dirty missions. But hey, the payment's huge. ;)

While walking to the library, i tapped on my earpiece, calling my assistant.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lisa, do you copy?"

"Yup, haluu"

"Meet me in the library now"

"When does the time start"

"I move in 7pm"

"There's still a lot of time left!", she wined

"Just get your ass here- and oh- bring my suit"

"You have your earpiece and your freaking boots, and you didn't wear your suit"

I hung up