Save Her, Kill Him

Start from the beginning

My eyes were still trained on the doorway, I sensed several people still in there. I smelt one werewolf, Emily, while the others smelt like humans. I knew the rogues figured out a smart way of masking their scent. It's crazy how they can pass off as humans...

A figure came into view, standing in the doorway of the jet. 

"Killian." I informed everyone.

There no doubt about that, those reckless yellow eyes and sinister smirk. What angered me the most, was the person he was carrying - bridal style. 

Emily.

By the looks of it, she was completely knocked out in his arms. What had he done to her?

That delicious, addicting scent hit me again. It smelt like mouth-watering cherries and cotton candy...

My eyes zeroed in on Emily's figure in the rogue's arms. 

Realisation hit me just as my wolf advanced to the front of my mind. "That's my MATE!"

Emily is my mate. 

I was boiling with anger, not able to take my gaze from Killian's grip on my mate. He drugged <>her, and has the nerve to touch her? 

I reached for my gun that was loaded with, hard to come by, pure silver bullets. I'm going to KILL this fucker.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He called out, making his way down the steps. "I have this lovely lady in my arms, after all. You wouldn't want her to, 'accidently' die from silver poisoning? My silver knife might slip into her heart."

I watched him carefully with distaste and hate. My wolf was angrily clawing to let himself out, he wanted to rip into Killian's flesh for harming our mate. "Stay down, I'll sort this out." I reassured him. 

"You better." He snarled back. "That's our mate."

"Would you care to tell me, who the hell this girl is?" He continued, looking down at her. "I must say, she's beautiful."

Calm yourself. Don't feed into his words.

"However, she isn't who I was expecting. Where is Elisia?" He asked, finally reaching the ground. 

"Jay?"  A warrior called out to me. 

It was a warrior leading the ambush a couple miles away. 

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Nothing, the rogues are here. We're going to attack now." 

"Kill every last one of them." I snarled, with distaste. "Don't hesitate."

I cut the link to focus on the scene in front of me. 

"Create a circle, trap him." I ordered in this mind link. "Do it swiftly. He will tell you to stop, obey him."

All twenty of them immediately moved to my command.

"Stop!" Killian barked, glaring at the warriors. "I will not hesitate to kill this girl."

If he killed her, he would not have anything to negotiate his life with. He knows Emily is the only reason we haven't killed him yet. He is clearly outnumbered, however we couldn't afford to lose any more time. He might've contacted someone prior to landing, so there may be rogues on the way. 

"Jay, he has no weapon on him." The warrior closest to Killian said. "He's bluffing."

But he can still snap her neck.