chapter 10

all the girls wokeup early to spend all from the early morning ... everyone was helping to prepare breakfast ... and what made everyone happy was that eunsae's smile appeared again...

after they eat there breakfast the girls agreed to go shopping with the lunch time so they will have there lunch in the mall... and that made the farm like a beehive... the grand mother didn't accustomised with there noisiness .... and she tried to make them silent once a time but they didn't hear ....

the mall.... was beautiful and huge they started to buy all the things they love and want to make them much beauty and happy... eunsae and vicky were both happy and laughing all the time...

the time to go back came... that what the driver said while he's waiting the girls in the agreed place.... everyone was bored except for eunsae... who asked for ten minutes more of happiness...

the phone was ringing in eunsae's ear with happy tone like he's missing someone, after more than a year eunsae wanted to hear the voice she love the most...

- yes... who's there?

when eunsae heared uncle rome's voice on the phone she wanted to cry... but the driver was remembering her that she only has ten minutes to talk with it...

- it's me eunsae

- eunsae!

for rome her name was like the power that make his heart happy and active...

- I'm really happy to talk with you and hear your beautiful voice again my sweet heart....

rome said and eunsae smiled and said with little sadness:

- is there something i love more than you, uncle?

- i don't like your tone of voice now... are you alright?

- yes... it's just the roughness of the military camp

- but...

- but uncle i don't have much time... i just want to know how are you and mom and i'll see you later...

- we are all alright... and we are missing you... so don't be late for us sweet heart...

eunsae hanged up and felt that the camp roughness chasing her until here... she was half happy after she heared uncle rome's voice...

- what is our next schadual girls?

that was hyuyoon who was remembering the girls that night hours was separating them from the camp... they looked at eachother confused like they say is there a schadual after 7pm...

- oh... stupid girls... we're not in the camp to sleep after 7pm... we're here in the farm and we have to spend each minute in it... we might not get back here after we become in our seventies...

hyuyoon said and all the girls started to laugh... while eunsae stand up on the table after hyuyoon get down from it and said:

- i'm from the ones who will change there clothes and drink tea in the farm square until a late time...

- but i'm from the ones who will sleep...

vicky said and went to her room... so the girls split into two parts...

- of course

eunsae said looking at vicky... vicky looked at her confused and said:

- what do you mean?

- i mean... your missing him right?!... thats why you don't want to get late at night so that won't bother you from seeing him tomorrow morning...

vicky felt that eunsae can read what in her heart so she smiled and said:

- and you!

eunsae looked seriously at vicky who laughed before she continue... eunsae was afraid for a moment that vicky want to say what makes her angry...

- you.. the sweet voice of uncle rome remove the sleepy eyes... right?

- he has the right to do that...

suddenly there room door knocked and eunsae knew that it's hyuyoon so she said:

- come in

hyuyoon opened the door and looked only at eunsae without the other girls....

eunsae looked at her worried and asked:

- what's wrong?

- no... nothing... i wanted to tell you that...... that....

all the girls looked at hyuyoon in a worried scared look and they said in one sound:

- that what?!

- that the commander came to get us to the camp tomorrow

the silence was on the air... and vicky felt happy that ray came... so she changed her clothes fast to go and see him... and all the girls did the same because they want to see the handsome commander... hyuyoon's eyes didn't separate from eunsae's who was really angry... she didn't say anything but hyuyoon knew that she was annoyed because he came... so she changed to her pajama and said to hyuyoon:

- i'm actually was going to sleep anyway... so good night

hyuyoon got out but she knew that eunsae won't sleep...

the morning came and eunsae didn't tell anyone that she couldn't sleep last night because of there loud voices.... she wanted to collect her stuff and to be the last who get ready so she won't see the commander... she get down from her room and everyone was ready to go... eunsae sat like usual beside vicky they greeted eachother and looked at the farm hoping that they will come back soon.....

**************************

auther note: sorry for the short chapter .... i will make it longer next time ;)...... and thank for reading .... :)