Chapter 1

Naruto stared at the view in awe, he had never seen such beauty when he was back in Japan. Constantly having to run around, juggling multiple jobs just to provide himself with education, took a toll on him and he decided that he should save for a holiday before trying to find a job that paid well. He prayed and hoped that any of the corporations that he applied for would hire him based on his skills and not his background. Naruto did grow up with a somewhat shady background, the fact that he was an orphan with barely any records and not the best education had been provided for him was enough of a reason for people to turn him down. He had been back and forth from the orphanage to a different location then returned back to the orphanage, the cycle repeats many many times. This always made Naruto wonder why no one wanted him.

Naruto looked around, enjoying the soft glow from the sun as it slowly lowers in the skies of Venice. The blond raised his camera to snap the view, capturing the moment that he loved so much. He continued walking until he reached a cafe where he could sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee in the sun. Naruto set his camera on the table as he watched the people around him, many were engrossed in their phones while some were captivated by the beauty of this part of Venice. Naruto jumped when a sudden object flew towards him, smashing onto his table. Naruto watched in pain and horror as his camera landed on the ground. The blond picked up his camera gingerly, praying it still worked. A huge crack ran across the screen of the camera, making him grimace.

He looked over to see a man in suit with a communication earpiece in his ear twisting the arms of another man behind his back and forcing him away whilst the man screamed profanities back at someone else. Naruto looked over to see a tall lean male dressed so beautifully in a suit that showed off everything in the right way. The man was protected by another person whom Naruto now identified as bodyguards due to the way they carried themselves and the curling wire that ran from the earpiece to under their suits. The female bodyguard left with the man came over to Naruto, leaving her client all alone, as she was deemed to look the friendliest so as to not risk frightening away Naruto with their approach. "Are you alright?" She asked gently in simple Venetian language, picking up his bag which had been left on the ground as he had been busy fussing about his camera. Naruto blushes slightly at the gesture, he had completely forgotten about his bag and such a simple task had required the assistance of someone else. How embarrassing...

However, the woman didn't find it that way at all as she held out his bag politely. Thank you." Naruto said, shouldering his pack. "I'm alright, thank you for asking." Naruto replied fluently in Venetian, having gone to library months before his trip to prepare. He didn't know how he did it but he picked up languages so easily, it was almost a hobby of his. Naruto's gaze drifted to the lapel pin in her suit, it was the emblem of the Anbu, they were elites, known to have zero failures in their jobs as a bodyguard. The Anbu guards the riches and the most famous and the most important, anyone that required protection from extreme danger such a targeted killing attack etc. Not only that, but they are also trained to be a special task force to assist the country's military force.

The little pin was a symbol of power, nobody smart enough dared to mess with whoever that an Anbu as a guard. Naruto smirked to himself, that guy that had been forced away was either very stupid or desperate or he didn't know that the Anbu guards were so good at what they do and that they would literally die for their clients if they had to. "Anbu huh?" Naruto muttered to himself, loud enough for the woman to hear. She looked at him in slight surprise when she realised he had spoken in Japanese. She relaxed a little, thanking kami that she didn't have to speak Venetian and accidentally butcher the language when she doesn't mean to.
"I am sorry for what happened, is there any way we can compensate you?" She asked, glancing over Naruto's shoulder constantly as she watched her client.
"It's alright, this camera can't really be replaced." Naruto said, running his finger over the crack. She pressed her lips together before she quickly took out her name card. She wasn't the secretary of her client but right now she is the only one that this blond could contact if he ever wanted to seek compensation from her client who would not want to deal with any more attacks towards the company with the growing pile of people trying to bring down the fame and wealth. "Here is my name card, please contact me whenever you can." Naruto bit his bottom lip, it really wasn't necessary but he took the card in goodwill, saying he would call when he gets back to Japan. "You should probably go back to your client." Naruto said gesturing behind him to where the client was.
"Yes. Please don't hesitate to contact me." She said and quickly but gracefully made her way back to the man. Naruto turned around just as they turned, allowing Naruto to catch the side profile of the man from afar. The man had a defined face, dare he say, the man looked so beautiful and handsome. There was a certain grace and authority with the way he walked. His hair was tied into a low ponytail at the nape of his neck with his fringe framing his face neatly. Naruto sighed, how unfortunate he would never see this beautiful stranger again.