Chapter 4: Unlocked Memory

• Dedicated to Nobody!

** Alana's Pov**

Wow I can't believe I forgot about my best friend! How could I be so stupid? You know what? I blame it on my bladder because if I didn't have to pee then I wouldn't have met Niall and then I wouldn't have forgotten about my friend!!

" Umm.. Guys? We have a problem.."

"what's the problem?" they all said it in unison.. What the hell? How did they do that? Ohwell whatever..

"I forgot my friend at the mall so she is probably freaking out right now.. Why don't you just bring me back because our car is there too and she doesn't have a way to get home without the keys.."

"don't worry Alana we would love to help you out and get your friend. You can trust me." Harry said that and looked at me in a almost familiar way but I shrugged it off. I nod to him and look out the window. I can't stop thinking about Abby and I hope she is okay..

I looked around and saw Harry staring at me and he looked away when he noticed that i noticed. What is so familiar about him? I can't remember but he reminds me of someone from my childhood. But who? Harry didn't grow up with me.. Why cant I remember my childhood? Well I remember getting bullied a lot and at one point I think i tried to commit suicide but failed and I was in the hospital for a few days..

{FLASHBACK}

I am walking to school and it's fairly cold out here but I'm not bothered by it because I like the cold and like seeing my breath. Its reassuring.. Well its my birthday today and I just turned 13! I am finally a teenager! Nobody can ruin this day! Not even he can ruin it!

"where do you think your going Parkers?" oh dear lord! No don't turn around Ally! He will hurt you if you do so don't no matter what don't turn around or stop walking!!

"don't walk away from me! You should worship me not ignore me!" oh crap look what you did! You made him angry and now your gonna get it! You better stand up for yourself for once! Maybe he will leave you alone if you standup for yourself! Do it you little wimp!

Alright here I go..

"No."

"excuse me? Oh look everyone it talks!"

" yes I do and I am sick of you bullying me everyday! You are sick! Bullying someone who is 3 years younger than you? Seriously? You probably only bully younger girls because the people your age could kick your ass!" oh shit why the heck did you just say that? Your dead! I am not going to your funeral! Geesus Christ why did you open your mouth? Why couldn't you have ran away like a normal person? Well say goodbye because this is it, the end! Nice going!

" you'll pay for that Parkers!" well since your dead anyways why stop there? Why not have a little fun with it?

"oh like how you had to pay for your friends?" shit shit shit shit. He hates when people say stuff about his friends. I'm dead for sure.

Then the next thing I know is waking up in the hospital with a pounding headache and the doctor talking to my mom.

"it looks like she tried to commit suicide because of the cuts and injury and I am sorry to tell you but she might not remember anything from the past few years.

{ END OF FLASHBACK}

Well at least I remember something new from my childhood. Who was my bully? Why did he remind me of someone? Ouch my head hurts maybe I should take a nap. I am tired and it's been a long day.

I lay my head on Niall's shoulder and closed my eyes. He put his arm around me and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there my lovelies!!! Well I am writing this on my iPad... And I am probably only writing to myself sooo anywayss......

I am sorry for not updating lately!! i have been very busy with everything and I am like freaking out because the days are waay too short!!! well i shall talk to you laterr!!

Luff you my Dirty little secrets!! <3

Well bye for now..

Byes

-S