thirty five

(Y/n)'s POV

I've been hiding in my room for about a week. My so called "teammates" kept knocking on my door, but I refused to leave.

For food, I would climb out of my window and fly to the nearest (f/restaurant).

Peter would hang out with me a lot. We'd talk, play video games, make out, and just have fun being together.

I was sitting on my bed when I got a text from Gwen.

Gwen Stacy: hey! do you want to hang out with me, Bella, and Erica today?

Me: yeah sure! what do you want to do

Gwen Stacy: maybe just go to (f/restaurant)?

Me: I love that place!

Gwen Stacy: lit meet us there at 4

Me: okay!

I haven't seen them in a while, so it'd be nice to see them again. I checked the clock to see that it was 3:00, so I decided to get ready.

I did my makeup and hair, and then changed into a (f/color) sweater and a pair of black jeans. I slipped on a pair of (second f/color) and checked the clock again.

3:50.

I walked to my window and quietly opened it, and slipped out.

I didn't want Steve or anyone to hear me leaving. Then they'd find me outside and it'd be a huge mess.

I flew down to the ground and walked down the street to the (f/restaurant), and walked in.

I glanced around to see Gwen sitting in a booth. I walked over and sat across from her.

"Hey! The others will be here in a couple minutes. Also, a new girl came to our school and I invited her. I hope that's okay," Gwen explained.

"Yeah that's fine! Who is she?" I asked.

"Her name is Felicia! She's really cool," Gwen said. I nodded and looked over at the door to see Bella, Erica, and a girl with black hair and bangs walk in.

"Hey guys!" Bella said. She slid in next to Gwen, while Felicia slid in next to me. Erica sat next to Felicia.

"Hey! I'm Felicia," Felicia said with a smile.

"I'm (Y/n)," I said. She looked familiar. She had piercing green eyes and a smug smile, if that makes sense.

She seemed... bad.

"What can I get for you?" I heard the waitress say.

-

"So, (Y/n), are you still with Peter?" Erica asked after we were done eating.

"Yeah. He just snap chatted me," I said with a chuckle. I opened his snap to see a video of him talking to Steve and making jokes.

"Who's that?" Felicia asked, suddenly seeming uneasy.

"My boyfriend, Peter," I said. She bit her lip awkwardly, and that's when I recognized her.

She was the Black Cat that was helping Peter cheat on me!

I quickly pushed my plate away from me.

"Uh, I gotta go," I said. Erica and Felicia scooted out of the seat, and I quickly rushed out, leaving my friends puzzled.

I walked down the street to Avenger's Tower. I was confused. 

I thought I killed Black Cat? I pushed her off of a building.

I shook the thought of her and Peter out of my mind as I walked home. It was a beautiful night; clear skies and not too cold, not too warm.

When I got home, I opened the door and walked in, quietly hanging my jacket on the hook.

I then realized what I was doing.

Shit. They're going to catch me.

My eyes widened as I heard someone walk into the living room. I panicked and flew to the ceiling, hiding.

The person was a clueless Wanda, trying to see what the noise was.

While I was out, I completely forgot that I was hiding from the Avengers because of the stupid war.

She tiredly looked around and gave up, walking back to her room. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding, and then dropped to the ground.

I quickly walked up to my room, where I ran into Bucky.

"Keep going, kid. I won't tell them," he said. He seemed depressed, probably because of the war tearing the Avengers apart.

I nodded and walked past him into my room.

"Buck?" I called quietly. He turned around.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Wanna hang out?" I asked quietly. He eagerly nodded and followed me into my room.

"This whole thing is crazy. Steve is threatening to move out of the compound, and so is his entire side. Besides me, of course. I like it here," Bucky explained as he sat on my bed. I locked the door and sat next to him.

"Can't they just, I don't know, talk it out?" I asked.

"Tony has tried. Steve doesn't want to hear it. Most of the Avengers have either been hiding in their rooms or trying to get you out of yours. I think you're the only person that can fix this," Bucky said. I sighed.

"Of course I am. Just my luck," I muttered. Bucky chuckled.

"I'm being serious. I know you're mad at them, but I really think you should talk to Tony and Steve," Bucky said.

"Maybe."