Ch.1

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE!" I screamed at Q as he sat there with an annoying grin on his face. His only goal was to wind me up, and he was succeeding.
"Why can't you be a grown up?!" He muttered as he pushed past me, hitting my shoulder on the way.
"Guys, stop it" Joe said as he sighed to himself.

We were on the set of impractical jokers at the supermarket. As executive producer, I was trying to get the jokers ready and explain to them where their camera marks were, but Q made that 100 times more difficult. He would constantly antagonise me. And don't get me wrong- I antagonise him too. As soon as they called cut I would always smile as I knew I wouldn't have to see him for another day. He was the only reason why I hated this job, but no matter how much I whined, I knew he wasn't going anywhere. Sal, Joe and Murr were ready, stood on their marks, but we were waiting on Q. He came strolling out with a can of beer in his hands.
"Stand on your mark" I said as I pointed where he should stand.
"Let me finish my drink first" he said as he took the most slowest sip of of the can. I could see the smile pull at his lips as he knew this was getting to me.
"Brian, just c'mon" Murr said.
"Give me a sec" he said as he continued to sip the drink in small amounts. That was until I snatched the can from his hands and threw it in the bin.
"I was drinking that!" He shouted.
"Now your not. Whatcha gonna do about it?" I said as I smirked at him.
"Your such a child" he spat.
"And your such a baby" I began.
"Am I?!" Q replied.
"GUYS!" Joe shouted again. I took a deep breath as I explained to them one more time what they had to do.

Me and Q bickering all the time annoyed everyone else on set, and I knew that. Q never cared, though. He always picks on me and blames me for everything. From the day I started working on impractical jokers, it became worse. After we were 21, our friendship died and he's done nothing but hate me since. 

After filming ended, Murr offered us all to go to the bar with him to wind down after filming. We all gladly accepted and followed Murr down to the bar. Sal walked with his arm wrapped around me. It wasn't in a flirty way- me and him were super close. Especially after high school, I always relied on Sal. Don't get me wrong, I was close with Joe and a Murr, but me and Sal had a special connection.

As we got to the bar, we sat in one of the booths near the back of the bar. I sat on edge and beside Sal, who sat next to Q, and Murr and Joe sat on the opposite side. Q was the first to get the drinks in first. As he placed each persons drink on the table, he decided to wind me up even more. He slid my red wine directly to the edge until it fell on me.
"BRIAN!" I shouted.
"What? It slipped" he said with a smirk.
"That's gonna stain!" I said as I looked down at my white blouse.
"Look, I didn't mean to" he lied with a laugh.
"Yes you did!" I shouted.
"Brian! Why would you do that? Your just ruining the night" Sal said.
"Again" Joe added with another sigh.
"Fine, I'm sorry guys. But Laura, I'm not sorry" he said.
"I don't even care" I shouted, as I stormed off to the bathrooms.

"Did you really have to do that? Was it necessary?" Joe asked, as he was becoming more and more fed up with the constant arguing.
"Yes, it was. She's a pain in the ass constantly" Q began.
"Maybe you are" Sal spat. There wasn't many things that came between Q and Sals friendship, but I was one of them. 
"Wow! Sticking up for her again, are we. I don't understand why! I've known you longer" Q whined.
"Everyone! Just calm down!" Murr shouted. "If Q and Laura stay out of each others ways, then we can all get along" Murr reasoned.
"Fine" Q muttered. Minutes later I came back out, the red wine had clearly stained my new blouse. I slumped onto the chair and looked up at Q. He was smirking again, and I took a deep breath and decided to ignore him.
As the night rolled on, Murr and Joe were the first to leave. It was around 11pm, when Sal was the next to go.
"Promise me you won't kill each other" Sal joked.
"I'm not promising" I joked as he waved goodbye to the two of us. Me and Q just awkwardly sat there.
"Soo" I began.
"Bye" he said as he left the booth.
"Where are you going?" I asked him.
"See her over there.." he said as he nodded over to a blonde haired woman. "I'm gonna buy her a drink" he said.
"So your just gonna leave me here!?" I said.
"Yep" he said as he walked off. I obviously didn't want to sit alone, but I didn't exactly want to leave Q alone either.
I sat there until I saw a text from Joe.
Joe: you need to sort things out with Q. It's becoming too awkward 😳 xxx
Me: I know, I'm sorry xxx
Joe: what happened. You both seemed used to be so close xxxx
Me: don't start xxxx
Joe: what ever happened between you both? Xxx

And that's when I started to think what happened between us and why we weren't friends now....

____________________
A/N: hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I don't know how often I'll update as I'm working on another book called "perfect for me" as well. The next chapter will reveal why Laura and Q stopped being close and what happened between the two of them! ❤️