CHAPTER 2

*Niall's POV*

I know i just met Taylor, but i really like her! She is pretty, Nice, funny, and loves food and we are almost exactly the same! We walked into Harry's Hospital room to see Harry, making out with a nurse.I cleard my throught and they looked at us and the girl ran out.

"Um Harry?" I said.

"Hi. I was not kissing her." He said shaking his head. His leg was in a cast and it was signed by acouple nurses.

"Ok, so how are you feeling Harry?" Taylor asked him. We walked to his bed side.

"Im ok. I was going into the bathroom, by this dude was in the back of the store, he took my wallet, and he beat me up."He said.

"HE WAS INSIDE THE STORE HARRY?!?" Taylor scream.

"NO! He was in the ally behind the store!" He said. She exhaled.

"Sorry." She apoligized.

"So mate, this will be a good press story eh?" I asked Harry.

"Not really." He said.

"So, we were just comming to see if you are ok. I need to get back to the store." Taylor said.

"You want to come over to my place?"I said without thinking. Oh god.

"Shure." She said and we walked out of the room holding hands. We got in the car and took a 10 minute drive out of London to Freeman.

"Well, here we are!" I said opening her door for her. She got out, and a big smile spred across her beautiful face.

*Taylor's POV*

I walked with Niall into his house. It was small, but just enough for 2 people to live in.

"Me and my band mate Zayn live in here. He isnt home. With his girlfriend maybe." Niall said closing the front door. Posters and pictures were all over the place. A band called, One Direction.

"Nice. A poster of yourself with your shirt off Nialler!" I laughed. He had posters of his band all over the place.

"Louis put all these up and when he see's i take them down, he puts them back up!" Niall laughed walking into the kitchen.

"Haha!" I laughed.

"Do you want any thing? Tea, food?" Niall asked me when i walked into the kitchen.

"Tea please. One sugar!" I asked him.

"So tonight we are going to a club...do you want to come? You dont need to drink." He asked.

"Shure!" I said taking the tea cup he gave me filled with hot tea. We walked to the couch and sat down and watched TV untill someone walked in. He Looked like he got ran over by a truck.

"Hey Zayn." Niall said. Zayn looked over at us and smiled.

"Hi." I said kinda akwardly. He looked like a hobo!

"Im Zayn Malik. Sorry i look like this. I didnt have time to get all nice looking!" He laughed the last part.

"Its ok. Im Taylor Hendricks." I said. We shook hands and he went to go take a shower.

"So i should get home. Its 5. You want to pick me up from my house, or we meet there?" I asked him.

"Ill pick you up. Lets go back to the store for your car." He said. We got up and we put our cups in the sink and we walked to the car.

"So, ill pick you up at 8. We can stop by Harry and Liams house, then we will all go to Louis house, then it should be 10, then we go CLUBBING!" He told me. I laughed at how he said clubbing.

"Alright. So ill see you....Wait...give me your phone." I said. He handed it to me and i put my number into his contacts and my adress in his maps.

"Thanks!" He said. I got out of the car saying bye to him and walked over to my car as he drove away.I got into my red slug bug and drove home. I got out of the car and walked into my house. I opened the door and walked in closing it behind me. I sat my bag on the couch and walked over to my room. I looked in the closet. I picked out my orange dress and white flats and got dressed. I heard a knock at the door. I ran to get it. I opened it and it was Niall.

"Hey beautiful!" He said comming in.

"Hey Ni!" I said closing the door.

"You all ready?" He asked.

"I need to find my purse!" I said. We looked around for it and I went into my room.

"I FOUND IT! Who's Josh?" He yelled. I laughed at him and grabbed my phone out of his hands.

"He was in my 5th grade class and we are really good friends." I told him.

"Cool. So you ready?" He asked.

"Yep!" I said.

"Wait...Before we leave...I want to ask you something..." He said. We were close together and could alost touch. I was looking into his blue eyes. Next thing i knew i was making out with him! I wrapped my arms around his neck and one of his hands was on my neck and one was around my waist. We pulled apart slowly and i smiled.

"Lets go. and Yes i will Niall." I said. He smiled and we held hands as we walked out to his car.