Chapter 1: Royal Life

It's three in the morning and Chaeyoung seems to receive a call from her bestfriend Tzuyu.

"Chae? I need your help" she excalimed
"What is it, Tzu?"
"You need to come to the university right now! DAHYUN IS HAVING A FIGHT!"
"WHAT?!" Chaeyoung got up from her bed as she panicked.
"IT'S JEONGYEON!" Tzuyu yelled
"I'M ON MY WAY!"

Chaeyoung got up and dressed up with her sweatshirt, grabbed her car keys and drove to the university. As she reaches closer to the gate she sees Jeongyeon and Dahyun being stopped by Tzuyu with Nayeon and Jihyo behind her. Chaeyoung pulled over and Jeongyeon turned her head towards her.

"Oh great, Here come's Dahyun's backup!" Jeongyeon yelled angrily.
"What's going on here Jeong?" Chaeyoung asked confused as she stood in between Dahyun and Jeongyeon.
"ASK DAHYUN AND NAYEON! ASK YOUR GOD DAMN SLUTTY BEST FRIEND WHAT SHE WAS DOING TO MY SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND!" Jeongyeon pointed at Dahyun and Nayeon who was hiding behind her.
"OKAY! CALM DOWN!" As Chaeyoung turned around to Dahyun who had fallen down on the snow with blood gushing from her lip.
"Explain?" Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun with both eyebrows up.
"I wasn't doing anything, Nayeon needed help with her cooking so I did" Dahyun explained
"I just wanted to cook something perfect for Jeongyeon for Christmas, but Dahyun is the only one i know who is great at cooking" Nayeon added.

Chaeyoung turned to Jeongyeon spreading her palms towards Dahyun and Nayeon without saying a word. Jeongyeon sighed and just kept quiet.

"Jeong, you're too hot tempered. IT'S almost Christmas for crying out loud" Chaeyoung exclaimed.
"She wouldn't listen unnie" Tzuyu added
"Jeong only listens to you" Jihyo added
"WHY!?!?! Don't you even listen to your girlfriend?? SHE'S DOING THINGS FOR YOU!" Chaeyoung shouted on top of her lungs mad at Jeongyoung.
Nayeon came out from hiding and stood up fidgeting her fingers.. "Yeah..  cause Jeong.." as she bowed her head slightly and started to tear up "is still inlove with Chaeyoung" she added.

The air was filled with silence and everyone was shocked. "Tell me this is not true" Chaeyoung walked towards Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon bowed her head with no words to utter. Chaeyoung grabbed Jeongyeon's neck and glared "Why are you lying to yourself! AND DO THIS BECAUSE YOU ACTED LIKE YOU CARED FOR NAYEON! SHE DOESNT EVEN DESERVE A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!" Chaeyoung pushed Jeongyeon to the snow.

"DAHYUN, TZUYU! Bring the girls home, Leave this trash here" Chaeyoung glared as she turned around and walked away "Stop wasting my time" she added.

"CHAEYOUNG!" Jeongyeon yelled but Chaeyoung kept walking ignoring her call. "Nayeon.. I'm sorry" Jeongyeon ran towards Nayeon as she felt guilty.
"You know I love you Jeong... but if you can't accept me for who I am, I don't know what else I should do" Nayeon said with tears in her eyes as she goes in the car. She pulled down the window to see Jeonyeon's sorry face, and kissed her. "I love you, But I have to go, and find myself" Nayeon added.

"NAYEON! PLEASE" Jeongyeon tried to stop Nayeon from pulling the wkndow back up and started hitting the door of Dahyun's car. She cried and screamed as Dahyun slowly drove away. "NAYEON! PLEASE COMEBACK!" Jeongyeon Shouted and kneeled on the snow.

"It's okay Nayeon.. You're safe now" Jihyo said as she held Nayeon tight while she burts out of tears. Dahyun felt hurt and looked at Tzuyu gesturing an expression of I-feel-bad-for-her.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung got back from the University its Six in the morning and her grandfather greeted her as she returned. "Where have you been my child?" He asked
"No where grandpapa, have you rest  well?" As she walked towards him helping her grandfather walk down the stairs onto the dining room. The servant pulled a seat and Chaeyoung guided her grandfather towards the seat as he sat down he spoke

"Chaeyoung, you seemed stressed out. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine grandpapa."

Chaeyoung sat beside him and they waited for food to be served.

"Chaeyoung, I have a favor to ask.." the grandfather spoke.

"Anything grandpapa"

"You know, as an heir to my industry... I know it is quite difficult to be a regular kid and my successor.."

"Papa, I don't want to be the successor... people treat me different, act different and would want to be with me because I was on the news as being your successor and being part of a royal family."

"Chaeyoung, our family is complicated. Your parents died at a young age, and your mother was the princess of Corona. Therefore you are also part of our own Royal family."

Chaeyoung stood up as she bangs her hand on the table.

"Papa! I WANTED TO BE NORMAL! WHERE NO ONE KNOWS WHO I AM! DAHYUN AND TZUYU USUALLY GETS HURT BECAUSE OF ME!"

"Sit Chaeyoung" he yelled. "Do not raise your voice on me" he added

"BUT!" Before Chaeyoung could speak she was interrupted by her grandfather.

"YOU ARE PART OF THIS FAMILY, YOU WILL BE THE ROYAL HEIR." He shouted.

"WHY ME?! WHY CAN'T NAYEON DO IT? WHY DO YOU GIVE ME ALL THE CREDIT! AND LEAVE MY OWN SISTER BEHIND" Chaeyoung yelled

"NAYEON! IS NOT YOUR SISTER! SHE IS A CHILD BORN FROM YOUR FATHER WITH A DIFFERENT WOMAN! MY DAUGTHER DIED DUE TO HIS IRRESPONSIBILITY" The grandfather yelled as he stood up from the table

"Nayeon, is a great child, she's a loving daughter to both my dad and her mom! They deserve to be treated nicely and live a proper life" Chaeyoung added.

"Nayeon, Is not my granddaughter. I only see you as my heir, as my family. I disowned your father for hurting my daughter"

"BUT YOU SHOULD SEE HOW THEY LIVE RIGHT NOW!"

"You ... visited your father didn't you?" He asked.

"YES! HE IS MY FATHER!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

The grandfather banged his hand onto the table making all the servants look towards them. "I FORBID YOU TO SEE YOUR FATHER AND YOUR SISTER EVER AGAIN"

"I WILL SEE THEM AS MUCH AS I PLEASE" Chaeyoung walked away.

"STOP RIGHT THERE! DONT YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME"

"I ALREADY AM" Chaeyoung continued to walk to her room and slammed the door.

The grandfather sat down, with his hand on his forehead "What am I supposed to do to this child" as he called his secretary over "Thalia!"

"Yes sir.." she answered.

"Transfer Chaeyoung and her friends to Gilmore high where Nayeon studies"

"Sir? You mean, Dahyun, Tzuyu and Jeonyeon too?"

"YES! THE ONLY FRIENDS CHAEYOUNG EVER HAD BECAUSE OF OUR SITUATION"

"But sir, Dahyun belongs to the Kim family, Tzuyu belongs to the Chou family and Jeong -"

"YES I KNOW! and those three families follows our family hierarchy.. NOW DO AS I SAY! and transfer all of them to GILMORE HIGH" He exclaimed

"...Understood" as she bowed her head and walked out of the room

"What will I ever do to you Chaeyoung... I hope you are happy with this" He laid back with his hand on his forehead massaging it.