"do you guys wanna eat with us or not?" yoongi scoffed, not a single ounce of snarl in his tone as he clutched his stomach rather comically.

the rest chuckling at his actions, seulgi glanced at seungwan before the pair nodded. "sure! your dorm or ours?" seungwan asked, namjoon humming in reply.

"actually, we were thinking of a restaurant? kbbq? i booked a private room. the rest can join us later if they want." seulgi hopped gleefully. "definitely. what are we waiting for?" she asked, glancing at jimin. "mhm. lets go!" he smiled in returna.

💚💚💚

"okay, sooyoung talk to me." seokjin said, closing the door of the empty room as he faced a shaking sooyoung.

"oh come here you big child." he called, sooyoung hesitantly walking closer to him. he opened his arms as sooyoung entered his embrace. "can you tell me now?" he asked softly, the girl breaking out in sobs at the sound of his voice.

"oppa...whats wrong with me." she whimpered, jin softly rubbing her back as she fisted his coat in her palms.

"its okay sooyoung..." he comforted, lostening to the sounds of sooyoung breaking down in his arms, his coat getting wet. a part of his heart broke.

"you ready to tell me everything?" he asked, the younger girl nodding as the pair sat down.

❤❤❤

"what do you want to say?" yerim asked, looking down at her feet. "yerim i-." he paused, hesitating as to whether to continue spilling the contents of his broken and bruised heart on the ground for her to put back together.

yerim, taking notice of his actions and the was his pout curves lightly downward, the slant on his left eyebrow as he avoids her gaze, she knows what he means.

jeongguk hears the familiar sounds of heels clicking on marbled tile as he feels a pair of arms encircle his body, the smell of musky floral filling his senses. "just tell me oppa, i wont get mad." she mumbled, her cheek pressed against his chest.

"our fight back when i was touring, it was my fault. i shouldnt have played overwatch till that late. when you called me and yelled at me, i got so mad, lashing out at you was my fault. im really sorry." he murmured, feeling guilty.

yerim felt his chest tremble agaisnt her lightly, her shoulder getting damper by the second. "gguk-" she paused, her cheek lifting away from him as she watched him look away from her.

"did you really think i got mad at you for lashing out at me? who do you think i am? oppa, if you thought that's why i cut off contact from you then you're wrong." she started, watching as jeongguk tremble, sobs escaping the man.

"then why?" he asked, yerim sighing. "you idiot! you always overwork yourself and the fact that you were playing video games instead of resting pissed me off you ass!" "oh." he murmured, suddenly silent.

"oppa, look at me." she ordered, pulling jeongguk's head up to face hers, his eyes glistening. "oppa, i love you. you may be an idiot but you're my idiot. so unless i tell you to play games, you listen to me and rest because i care about you, understand?" yerim said.

jeongguk nodded, allowing her tiny fingers to wipe his tears away. "im sorry rim ah. i shouldve told you."

"idiot! couldn't you tell me earlier?" she scolded, opening her arms as jeongguk ran into them, knocking the wind out of the small girl.

"why are you scolding me?" he whined, pulling the small girl in closer. "ugh you big baby." she sneered playfully, rubbing his back.

"stop crying okay? you look ugly." yerim said, peeling away from the man hesitantly, the tips of her ears slightly pink.

"is my baby hungry?" he asked, yerim nodding with a groan. "can we please go eat now?" yerim whined, her fists flying around.

jeongguk chuckled with a nod as he watched yerim pull out her phone, checking the texts that she recieved.

jeongguk smiled, admiring the gleam in hrr eyes as she hopped lightly. "why are you staring at me?" she asked, her nose scrunching in distaste.

"you look ugly." he retorted, spinning around as a loud "YAH!" erupted, a familiar punch landing on his back.

"my members are out with yours. kbbq! lez go lez go!" she exclaimed, running forward.

"when did i get so lucky?" jeongguk mumbled to himself.

"its the little things you do, the way your lips curve into that succulent smile, the way honey drips from your eyes and when you laugh, the burts of sacharinne sugar that explode, all those things are just another reason why i love you more."

yee we got phat jungri and mini wenhope, joyjin and seulmin! happy new year my loves! firstly, congrats to jenkai! i wish for nothing but happiness for the pair. on less exciting news, the wrITERS BLOCK IS INSANE. its so hard now, especially since school just started yesterday and i already have homework and by far the worst teacher's list😭 im kinda over it already and its only my second day JSJSJ
updates are gonna be slower from now on, but i hope yiu enjot this little miniseries of side stories, its refreshing to write something other than just vrene for once😂

once again, happy new year! mwah❤