Chapter One - Meeting In London

"Where i borned? It was a little city in Hungary, ok sorry it's almost called hungry.  I loved my city, i knew everyone there. My name is Becky Gyulai. When I borned my dad gone so my mom  raised me up with my grandma and my grandpa helping her out. My family was not that rich so my mom worked so hard to get food and to get everything what we just needed. I don't have any brother or sister, but my mom want to get one but still nothing. When i was 7 i went to school like every normal child. My mom had many boyfriends, before i borned she had married once but they bored of each other so they said it's the end. Then my dad came and i borned  but after 1 year he left us there. So my mom was try to get a dad for me a boyfriend, but no one was like me or some boy was crazy. My mom had a best friend she knew her until 15 years. My mom's frined went out to London, and she asked my mom to go there because she can get a good job. She went out. My mom and her friend lived in the same house in london. In that house there was many people and there was a 36 years old guy who lived in london nearly 5 years my mom talked with him and they've become "partenrs". My mom told to my grandma that she gonna send money to home to Hungary, but i was still with my grandparent. but my mom missed me so she said that i should live there with her. I was just loving her boyfriend so much like my dad i called him like dad anyways so yeah... But my mom's friend became so wierd so we moved away to an other house there was an 11 years old girl same age as me. We became friends we had the opposite style and everything but still we loved each other that's how my storry starts"

"Hi my name is Csilla and i borned in Hungary. I lived in not that big but not that small city. I have 1 20 years old sister and a 25 years old brother i am the smallest one i've got a boy twin but in my mom's tummy he was just gone my friend said maybe i ate him it's because why my style a bit like a boy's. I love to dance and i went to karate like my sister. Anyways my mom was a bit alcoholic but i still love her so much and i know she love me as well. So my mom moved to london and i lived with my dad. And when she stop to drink i went out as well and i met a very ugly girl who loved to sing. We was talking and we became friends we had the opposite style but we still loved each other."

So Becky went to that house and she was playing with her laptop her mom and dad was working so she was bored once someone knocked on the door. "Come in" yelled Becky. Csilla  came in and she said "Sorry but i want to talk with you because we are in the same age and we both borring." Then Becky thougth in her head " Ok that was a bit scary." They was chatting and then Csilla said " Let's go to my room i want to show you something." They went into her room and Csilla showed Becky a clip from nicki minaj She just loved her so much she didn't speak  english but she knew all the lyrics of super bass. Becky was just looking " Ok so you like these type of music." Becky said that in a interesting voice "yes. Why what type of music do you like?"   "i like for example japanese songs." Becky very loved animes and stuff like this. "ok we are not the same but we can do stuff together." Both said that