Lightweight.

Staring at her as she presented an award to Charli XCX for best new artist, I remembered what I loved about her. The way she was so sweet and caring and genuinely happy for other people winning awards she could've won herself but didn't. Her blonde her that fell just above her shoulders, how she looked so good in her two piece that I've always wanted but never had the confidence to. She reminded me of the lovely girl I was best friends with for a while before I went into treatment. I can't remember why we didn't stay friends but I guess some people just drift.

As she was walking back to her seat, I realised she had glanced over at me several times. Pretending I hadn't noticed this, I carried on watching the stage waiting for the next act to start. As Wilmer was whispering in my ear about how good charli's new single is, I saw Taylor walk towards me. I got up as she approached and hugged her. I forgot what a good hugger she was. She's a lot taller than me, even when I'm wearing heels, but I could still stare into her beautiful, dreamy blue eyes. We started to talk about our latest accomplishments. She spoke about her new album she's going to release in October and I mentioned my world tour that started in a few weeks. She complemented me on my white bodycon dress as I bought up her amazing two piece and how it suited her figure. Then, Wilmer told me that the next performance was about to start, so Taylor told me she'd get in touch again as she ran back to her seat. I hope she didn't realise the fact I was trying to flirt but didn't want to make it obvious in front of my boyfriend.

When the show was over, I got into Wilmer's car as we drove back to our flat. He started talking about mine and Taylor's old relationship before treatment. And about why we stopped talking. I didn't know the answer myself, although I was hoping to catch up with Taylor at some point to see if she could remember.