Chapter 2

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Wow don't I love hearing the sound of my alarm clock at 7:30 on a Saturday! *note sarcasm*

Today's the day. The day I move miles away from the people and place I love. Ughhhh

I basically spent all night packing and thinking about this whole thing it's just so crazy that I'm moving and its happening so fast

To fast. I got out bed looked for some clothes. I'm not doing anything special so I just decided on some black sweatpants and a white long sleeve crop top. I went to the bathroom did my daily routine and headed down stairs.

"Honey we leave in 30 minuets I put all the bags and luggage in the car already and breakfast is on the table."

"Ok" I muttered obviously still disapproved with the whole moving thing.

I ate my breakfast and we headed out.

My mom decided to pick up Troy and Mikayla to go with us to the airport. We picked up Mikayla first since she lived closer than we picked up Troy.

(At The Airport)

We walked to my gate and it was going to board in 10 minuets.

So now I only have 10 minuets to spend with Troy and Mikayla. 10 minuets is not enough.

"Hey Miranda I'm gonna miss you a lot. And I don't know what I'm gonna do with out you I'm gonna have to spend time with this ugly boy." She said pointing to Troy.

I laughed.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot to! I'm gonna be by myself over there. And I'm not gonna know what to do without you guys not by my side." I said letting out few tears.

Mikayla started tearing up to. So I went and hugged her we squeezed the life out of each other for a good 2 minuets.

Then it was Troy's turn.

Oh no.

I cant do this.

I cant say bye to him.

I love him to much.

"Hey Miranda. Its ok this isn't goodbye for ever. Were still gonna keep in touch. I'm gonna call you everyday ok? And distance doesn't matter we can get through anything. I love you."

I started crying more but then he pulled me by the waist and he leaned in and gave me kiss.

There goes the fireworks.

We pulled apart and looked at each other.

"I love you I'm gonna miss you."

"I love you to Troy. Bye" And he hugged me one last time.

"Flight 472 to Richmond,Virginia is now boarding"

I looked back at the three of them.

I'm gonna miss them.

A lot.

I waved good bye and headed down to the plane.

(Skipping Plane Ride)

I got off the plane and I'm here waiting for my bags to come out the terminal. I found them and headed to the front where there was people pushing and shoving trying to get to a taxi and babies crying. I guess its a busy day at the airport.

I was looking around to see if I could spot my dad. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and it was my dad even though I was kinda mad about moving I couldn't resist giving him a big hug.

"Hey Dad!"

"Hey How you been? You look different."

"Right back at ya" I said pointing to some grey hairs he didn't have when i met him 2 years ago.

We walked to his car and I put my bags in and climbed in.

We drove for about 40 minuets.

We reached the house. And it was huge. And it looked pretty nice.

"You like it?"

"Yeah its ok" I said hiding the fact that it looked way better than the house me and my mom live in.

"I got your bags you go in and make your self at home."

"Ok"

I walked in and went upstairs I opened a door and I guess it was my dads room cuz his clothes are on the floor. So I walked to the other one. My jaw dropped.

It had cool decorations on the walls and it has its own bathroom! There's a big window on the side that looks to another house that has the same window. The window is also like a door because you can walk out and there a balcony.

I looked through the window and saw a boy listening to music laying in bed. I waited so I can see his face but he didn't move. So I gave up and walked back downstairs. My dad was in the kitchen looking at something on his phone. I took a seat at the kitchen table.

"So where's your "fiancé"?" I said using air quotes.

"She said shes on a business call."

"Oh. Hey dad can I maybe go outside and skate around the neighborhood? Just so I can get to know this place."

"Sure but come back for diner time"

I nodded and grabbed my penny board from my luggage and headed outside.

I put my head phones in and put on some hoodie allen because to be honest he's my favorite rapper.

I started skating down the sidewalk getting lost in the music then BOOM.

I opened my eyes I was laying on top of someone.

"As much as I would love for you to lay on me. Your kinda hurting me." He said in a sarcastic voice.

I got up and brushed my self off.

"Maybe next time you should watch where your going" He said.

"And maybe next time you cant stay out of my way." I snapped back.

"You ran into me?!"

"And I'll do it again if you don't shut up" I said picking up my penny board and starting to walk away.

"The names Matt!" He said with out turning around and just continuing to walk.

"Miranda!"

That guys a douche but I guess I need as many friends as I can get.

(Later That Day)

I finished dinner and went up to my room I looked over to the window and that boy is there but now he's siting at a desk typing and clicking away on a computer. I stared waiting to see if he turns so I can get a glimpse of his face. He turns and look at me.

Shit he caught me staring,

Wait what?.

Oh no.

It's him.

He started to walk to his window and he opened it.

"I guess you cant stay away from me huh? I know I'm hot but you cant just stalk me and stare at me." He said with a smirk.

"Um I live here and your not hot." I have to admit I was lying. He was cute but I have a boyfriend.

"Since when? I never seen you in my entire life?"

"I moved in today with my dad."

"Oh ok just try not to stare at me. I know its hard cause come on look at this face." He said pointing to his face.

"Trust me I wont. And just so you know I have a boyfriend." I said with a fake smile.

"Yeah, but you wish you had me." And with that he shut his window and waved bye.

I waved back with a fake smile.

Wow he's a bigger ass hole than I thought.