'If walls could talk' by 5sos (Luke Hemmings Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

Summary: Luke and (Y/N) attend one of Calum's masquerade parties, where each other's costumes give them dirty ideas.
This is an NSFW story. If you feel uncomfortable reading things like that, please, scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Smut / Unprotected Sex / Facial / Oral; Female Receiving)  
(Words: 2k) (Part 1: Lie to Me, Part 2: Ghost of You, Part 4: Better Man)
--

(Luke's POV)

Mornings next to her feel like heaven, even after a year and a half of officially being together. Even with her back to me, she makes me grin like a little boy. I press my body closer to her, burying my nose in her hair. Her body feels warm against mine, providing me with extra comfort so I won't leave our bed in the morning. Not that I would, with her being next to me.
As I wrap my arms around her, I feel pure bliss. She purrs in her sleep, bringing a smile to my lips.
My hand feels up her stomach until it reaches her breast, squeezing it softly as I begin kissing the back of her neck. She curls closer to me, her naked skin feeling almost inseparable from mine.
I trace the valley between her breasts, trying to reach between her legs. I just need her, to start my morning in the best way possible.
I feel her wetness coating her core, her clit feeling like it is throbbing as I rub it with the tip of my finger.
Fuck it, I need to feel her around me.

I turn her around, getting under the covers. I spread her legs and place them over my shoulders, tracing her pussy lightly.
"Good morning, princess." I whisper before I dip my tongue inside her. I run my tongue in circles as her body begins to react to my touch. She tastes amazing, her juices making my taste buds tingle. I bring my mouth to her clit, sucking greedily at her throbbing nub. I bite on it, moving my teeth along it as she groans in pleasure. She spreads her legs more for me, her hand lowering and tangling in my curls.
"I love waking up to this." She mumbles, making me smirk against her pussy. I push one finger inside her, pumping slowly as I flick my tongue against her clit.
"Oh fuck, this feels so good." She almost screams, stroking my hair. I decide to treat her today, so I give her more of what she wants. I push 2 fingers inside her, pumping them upwards and reaching for her spot. My hand is coated with her wetness as I move my knuckles inside her, curling my fingers on her spot. She whimpers and moves her hips, so I simply press my tongue on her clit and let her set the rhythm, pleasure herself while she is using my face.
"Baby, I am so close." She arches her back, pulling at my hair. I move my fingers faster in and out of her, replacing my lips with my thumb as I climb up towards her to kiss her lips; I love muffling her as she cums.
I still move my fingers as she bites my lip, trying to make her orgasm last longer.
"Fuck, I love it when you are not on tour..." She pants, stroking my face as she smiles at me.
"I love treating you, princess." I reply. She coos, leaning in for a kiss.
"But don't get too accustomed to that. After the party, daddy gets what he wants." I warn her, giving her ass a slap.
"Right, the party..." She sighs.
"What's the sigh for?" I ask, laying on my side and bringing her to my chest. I place a kiss on the top of her head and stroke her arm.
"I don't know, I just... I am not really feeling it, to be honest." She replies.
"Why baby? You were so excited about it a week ago when we were picking costumes." I try to reason with her.
"I was picking my costume. You haven't even revealed what you are going dressed as at the party." She whines and I laugh.
"Oh, is this why?" I ask, chuckling.
"No... I just... I feel that your friends still look at me as the girl that cheated on her boyfriend with you consequently for months. I don't think they like me much." She replies, resting her head on my chest.
"Baby, they love you. Yes, in the beginning, they were a little skeptical about our relationship, but they realized that you love me and I love you and there is no one else in this relationship than you and me." I try to assure her.
"I really hope they do." She sighs.
"Is my princess insecure?" I gasp, tilting her head to look me in the eyes.
"No..." She purrs as I flip her on her back and pin her to the mattress. She looks at me surprised as I lean down to kiss her.
"You have to leave for the meeting." She moans as I part from her lips a little.
"I can call in sick."
"Yeah, and then show up at the party... Such a believable excuse." She sasses.
"Stop being such a smart ass." I groan as she pushes me away from her giggling.
"You love me being a smart ass. Now go. I have to take Petunia for a walk and you'd better let me get ready before she pees the carpets." She giggles, picking up her shirt from the floor. I stare at her as she walks into the bathroom, taking in her figure and stroll; man, I adore this woman.