Chapter 56 : Mr Nakamura Is Buying One Of Our Luxury Yacht Installations..

Madam Dolores turned to Lennon. "I can see that you and my baby obviously want to have fun, but I ask you to oversee Spangna's negotiation first, as there is something I must speak to Chéri about, and Marcel wants to speak with me."

"Certainly Momma." Lennon said before he turned to Chéri and kissed him. "I'll have to catch up with you soon, my love." Lennon whispered in Chéri's ear.

"Please don't be long. I need you, Lenny." Chéri whispered back before he joined Dolores, Serena and Marcel as they headed for the garden.

Lennon walked over to the small salesroom and put on his combat trousers over his hold-ups as he checked the card reader was online and ready for a transaction. As he moved, all the chains and crystals on his neck piece clinked as he went to find Bayani and Spangna.

Negotiations opened between Spangna and the old businessman. He wanted her for the whole night and for a weekend away.

In the negotiation room, she had to be firm in what she wanted, yet act as if money was an object that was barring the way to them being happy together.

She was careful to give the impression that she 'wanted to be with him for nothing', but as a new celebrity, she had staff to pay and overheads. Spangna would often say that the other bidder offered this or that, gauge the response, and see what the best deal for them both was.

In the end, an agreement of twenty-five thousand euros was reached for his choice of the night, either tonight, Saturday night or Sunday night, where he would have her for the whole night with the understanding that there were no limits. She would be at his beck and call and do anything he wanted her to.

The client picked Saturday night to Sunday morning so that he could prepare, which was good as then Spangna had the night off, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do with it.

The second part of the agreement was then they would spend all of next weekend together in Prague. However tonight though, he would not spend with Spangna, but he would be staying at the Bordello in total Luxury, being waited on as if he were Chéri.

She fawned and fussed over the old man, telling him how she couldn't wait or even contain herself. She told him that he would be the best she ever had and that she wanted to give up this life and go to Japan to be with him. She told him how she would save herself for him and their big night tomorrow night, and for their weekend.

Spangna discreetly pressed a button under a table in the negotiation room which lit a light out of it, signalling that the deal had been struck and to get her out of there as quickly as possible after payment had been made.

Lennon turned to Bayani, who was dressed in a dazzling cocktail dress. "Hey, gorgeous. Wanna go in and get the man's credit card?" Lennon asked.

"Sure, Lenn." Bayani said as he smiled back. Bayani loved the flattering comments he'd get from Lennon, and he loved the warm accent his words had.

Bayani left the salesroom and went down the short hall. He nodded to Javier and Mateo at the end of the hall, and then he went in. Spangna slipped him a note with the charge on it, and Bayani made cute small talk with the old Japanese businessman, who thought he was a girl."

Spangna pretended to be irritated by the attention Bayani was giving to her client, so she asked if she could spend the last few minutes with him alone. A diplomatic signal for Bayani to leave with the card.

Bayani walked out of the room and handed the payment card and charge note, straight to Lennon.

Lennon walked over to the point-of-sale machine, "Thank you, mister Nakamura." He said to himself smiling, as he typed in the amount and swiped the card. It came back with a suspended transaction code, international phone number for his bank in Japan, and a request to call.

Lennon pulled his phone out of his combat trousers leg pocket and called the number. "Hello, my name is Lennon and I'm calling on behalf of Lafontaine-Martinez Entertainment about a suspended transaction..." Lennon asked in his soft Trans-Atlantic accent as they got someone who spoke good English.

Lennon listened for the answer, "Yes, Yes, Mr Nakamura is buying one of our Luxury yacht installations and we'd like confirmation that the transactions will go through. Do you want to speak to him to authorize it? Sure. One moment please..." Lennon gave the phone to Bayani who went in and asked Mr Nakamura to speak to his bank in private, about the 'Yacht installation'.

Spangna and Bayani left the negotiation room and walked into the transaction room where she hugged Lennon.

Lennon looked at Spangna, who sat on top of the table, all excited.

Spangna was in her usual cyberpunk gear and was playing with her box braids as she swung her legs and drank a can of Red Bull through a straw.

"How did it go, sweetheart?" Lennon asked.

Spangna smiled, then pretended to put her finger in her mouth, being sick.

"Isn't he old enough for you?" Bayani asked.

Spangna lightly slapped Bayani's shoulder. "I like men, not boys... Or creepy old Japanese guys. It's gonna be gross. This is my last client."

Bayani rolled his pretty eyes. "I've done worse, for far less."

"I know you have!" Spangna said.

Lennon asked Bayani. "Was that before you joined the Bordello?"

Bayani nodded. "Yes. Back in the day I let a really fat American with bad breath and who smelt even worse, sodomise me because he had, what for me then, was a big win on the lottery. Eight thousand Euros. I must have got a good half of that off him over time. I left him as soon as the cash was gone! Which was about four months later."

Spangna and Lennon looked ill.

Spangna pat Bayani on the back. "I wish you could find a fit man with a large cock to make you happy, Bay."

"Yes but those types of men aren't rich. I'd settle for a really old guy with a nice bank balance. Then when he dies, I can find love with a young fit man who's hung like a horse." Bayani said.

At that moment, Mister Nakamura stepped out of the room and into the hall, so Bayani went to collect the phone, and the code to put the transaction through.

Bayani led the man into the main room where a greeter would take Mister Nakamura to his room. Bayani then hurried over and gave Lennon authorisation code in the classroom."

Lennon typed it up, hit enter and then waited. The transaction went through, "Twenty-five thousand Euros... to get laid." Lennon said to himself, shaking his head.

"Well, you don't have that problem." Spangna said.

"Nah, I've always given it and got it for free, for love. Though now, I have my soulmate, Chéri. I've never, ever had sex as much as I do now, and I guess the more you get, the more you want." Lennon said.

"It is really, insanely hard to find love. I wish I could find it." Bayani said.

Lennon turned to Bayani, "You will! You're absolutely gorgeous. You just need your other half! A man who's been hurt and is unlucky in love. A man who's lonely and desperate for a love of a glamorous Ladyboy."

"Do men like this exist? Tall masculine Ladyboy lovers?"

"You're looking at one now. Yes. They really do exist." Lennon said.

Next Chapter: Spangna's Night In Heaven