Chapter 37 : A Human Sacrifice

It was the night of the big event in the largest event room. There were patrons everywhere partaking in the program for the evening.

Guests were paying top-dollar for lavish sex parties, high-end entertainment and the opportunity to fulfil any desires they had.

Lennon found the atmosphere surreal. It seemed like an exclusive and secretive high society ritual. He had never seen anything like this.

The event room was bursting with excited guests, staff and assets. The party atmosphere was as ramped up as the sound system, and Lennon was excited to be at such a big event.

He was also looking forward to seeing Chéri's segment in a performance art piece, that he had spent a manic three days planning.

Lennon was really starting to acclimatise to Bordello life over the past days. He was getting to know the people in this strange business and the luxury lifestyle that came with it.

He really loved the nightly parties, from networking social events to VIP parties, to star meet and greets and straight out and out orgies.

Before this evening, one of his first assignments as a security guard was at an orgy party.

He was asked to report to the prominent Spanish group leader Javier, who told him that his first assignment was going to be a simple one, to keep the peace during a private client party.

At this party, the participants had paid top dollar for an evening of fluid, multiple partner sex situations. Food and drink were supplied as well for those taking a short break.

Lennon would walk around the orgy, which was the whole pool area and attached lounge. He was tasked with making sure things were going smoothly, that no-one got too drunk and disorderly. He also had to make sure that the girls had anything they needed and were treated with respect, also their chosen limits were adhered to.

Sometimes condom supplies would run out or the champagne bottles were empty, but if the catering staff were too busy, Lennon would be happy to refresh the supplies himself.

At first, he found some of the sights shocking. Four guys on one girl, two girls with strap-ons with a guy who was the receptive partner. Glamorous Ladyboys giving and getting sexual favours. Bisexual threesomes with lesbians, gay men and whatever someone's sexual taste was, it was being demonstrated at one of these orgy pool parties.

Lennon started to bring his E-reader or a few magazines so that he could sit and read, casually glancing up and around every now and then. After a short while he no longer even registered hearing the moans and cries of people in the throes of sexual lust and the sights just became points of interest. His whispered tips were also greatly appreciated by the sex workers.

Once, Lennon glanced up to a very active sex session between three people, involving two ladyboys and a man. Lennon was lost in thought at the time, and reminisced how back home in Tennessee, an exciting and fun evening would be spent sitting on the decked porch of their home with his parents and siblings watching the lake and enjoying the view while listening out for, and identifying, various wildlife.

Lennon had a fleeting thought remembering about how he and his two brothers all went out to catch the biggest frog they could find. They had to listen to all the warnings about the dangers of bears, and other deadly wildlife from their parents. Lennon thought he had found the prize-winner, but Logan found the biggest frog. Nathan gave up on the whole frog idea and came back with an Armadillo, which he thought was cool, but they were collectively told off by their parents because of the risks handling them.