Sιx

-Lorraine-"ʜᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ

-Lorraine-"ʜᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ."-

I hop onto the back of Steal, my hands sweating with anxiety. When did Dutch expect us back? I turn to Arthur as he made quick discussion with Cecile.

"Now, my wife never told me about any siblings." Arthur chuckled, turning his attention back to me.

"Had four. All from those nice people who took me in." I shrugged, feeling my eyes droop as I remember them all. "They were such lovely people, do anything in the world to make you smile."

"Where are they now?" Arthur questions. His blue eyes bore into my brown eyes, a soft smirk playing on his dull lips.

Scratching the back of my neck I turn back to watch the mane of my horse flop slowly. "I-I don't know." Pure lies circulated through the air, my eyes searching for an escape. "They left a-awhile back. Saying they had things to keep t-them busy."

"Mhm." Arthur sighed and titled his head slight.
"You know what those things might be?"

"Well— Kinda. The eldest, Beverly, s-says she found a husband and was pre-pregnant... And the youngest of the four, Charlie, s-said he found a job to keep his whole life occupied and su-successful. They both left the same day, speaking words on how they'll be back again...

"Then of course we have the twins, Josiah and Val. They stayed home until one day they left without a word."

"Mhm. Interesting family you got there. How'd your parents react to the twins leaving on such short notice?" Cecile's voice crept into my head—my head. I clutch the side of my head and feel all sorts of dizzy and nauseous. I tumble off my horse, and with a thud I smacked against the hard ground.

"Margo? Margo wake up." Arthur's strong voice crept into my ears like honey. My eyes opened slowly to see him hovering over me, his eyes squinted as he studied me.

мargo, some silly name I chose so I could forget my past and to cover my bloody tracks. "I'm up, I'm up." I sighed, wishing there was a way to close the curtains to the sun.

"Good. Now, we gotta get back to ოᎩ camp." He sits beside me and hands me his water canister.

There was no time for him to ask what happened or how I was? Leaning my head upon his shoulder, I sighed softly again and think of my past. "Margo?" He questioned, cupping my face.

"Yeah, yeah sorry." I shrug it off and waved my hands in front of my face. "I don't know what happened, even now I just feel so fatigued." Arthur nods and lays my head back down.

"Get some rest, I'll be here. Now I gotta explain to-нɪ௱ and tell нɪ௱ why we're gonna be a day late." Arthur grumbles and pulls off his hat.

3rd person

"I'm sorry, Mr. Morgan. We can start heading home, I don't wanna be too much of a burden." She apologized and stared into his eyes, bearing grief and loss.

"Nah, it's fine. He-if he don't understand I'll make him understand." He cupped her face once more and pushed her down onto the cot. "Now, get some rest. We need to speak with Allen anyway."

"Goodnight Mr. Morgan."

"Night Mrs. Morgan."

"That's straight up fucked! I am not- listen, I am not telling Arthur 'bout those days, if anything he'll find out by himself!" Lorraine tried being quiet but Arthur heard anyways. He wasn't one to invade in people's privacy, in fact he hated when people blabbered on about their personal life, but with Lorraine is was a tad bit different.

Every other man or women he's either set out to help or kill, but with Lorraine in was a different story. She was a mystery women that he had to call his wife for a couple days, and something about her just called out for him. The way she knew most people that looked their way or how her past was so complicated and full.

"Listen, I married Arthur for a reason and that reason ain't to bespeak my past." She continued. Arthur opened his eyes to see the women standing in front of the tent, talking to some other man.

She was quite angry and he could tell by her posture. "Fine, Alright. I just thought that secrets didn't fly in a good marriage."

"Now you're insulting my marriage? She crossed her arms and leaned forward a bit. "I'll have you know me and Mr. Morgan are very satisfied with our marriage and how successful we both are. He's one crazy bitch, but so am I. So we have our secrets, but that's for each other's protection."

"Mrs. Morgan, can you come here for a sec?" Cecile called from farther away, hearing the heated conversation start to rise.

She stomped away, power in her boots. "Poor bastard." The man mumbles and walks closer to the man. "Don't know what he's in for."

Arthur chuckled deeply and sat up from the borrowed cot. "Excuse me, but if you could kindly take a few steps back before I knock you right side the head?" The man rolled his blue eyes and stomps out of the tent, an awful feeling filled the air as Arthur heard Lorraine's screaming.

He rushed out, and in an instant he saw his man. ᗩᒪᒪEᑎ had Lorraine in his hands, shaking her as his ugly face neared hers. "You drag in more people into this camp?" He shouts, spitting all over the young women's face.

"Hey! Let her go before I do something I'll regret." Arthur stomped over in a hurry and waved his hand at the man, threatening to kill the man.

Allen chuckled and threw Lorraine on the ground. "Margo here hasn't been very truthful to our camp." Allen stalked closer to Arthur, looking to the ground as he spoke.

Allen was a shorter man, well built with wide shoulders and a short temper. Almond shaped brown eyes with shoulder length black hair. He was just like every simple man around.

"How so?" Arthur questions, not minding the mans boundaries.

"She been lying 'bout her past and her husband."

"I don't know much about you but I know you're on my shit list." Arthur grabs Allen by the collar of his shirt and spits in his face before throwing him out of his grip. "I know what I need to know about my wife, and so do you, now keep your greasy, dirty hands off of her before I put my hands on you again."

Lorraine gathered herself and stood beside Arthur, breathing heavily as Arthur turned back to her with a very angered expression. "Arth-Arthur calm down a little, I'm okay!" She ran after him.

"Seems like your man got a little temper issue." Allen snickered and cracked his neck.

"Now you hush your mush before I do it my damn self. I'll have you know Arthur is more of a man than you'll ever be, you little dunce." Lorraine shouted and pointed to the cretin who backed away slowly, easing his own mind.