2.

Camilla lightly applied a coat of lipstick as she finished up getting ready. She was going out with Chris, a guy she'd been seeing for some time now. They went on dates and were getting to know each other and she truly liked him. They hadn't got sexual yet, which she didn't see happening any time soon anyways as long as she was dealing with Rock. She didn't believe in fucking more than one guy at a time, just like she would never willingly or knowingly fuck a guy who wasn't only fucking her, one night stands being the only exception and she had only had one of those, well what would have been one had her and Rock stopped the first time they did it.

I'm outside.

She read the message as she grabbed her bag and keys, making her way out the door.

"Hey," she beamed as she got situated in the car.

Chris looked over at her, his peanut butter complexion looking smooth as ever with a pearly white smile on his face. "What's up?" he leaned over, pecking her on her lips.

He put the car in drive as they made their way to the restaurant, "so, my cousin and his girl are coming, is that okay?"

She was unaware that he even had a cousin that lived this way, from their talks she gauged that all his family was a couple hours away.

She nodded with a small smile, "yeah, that's cool. I didn't know you had family here."

He laughed a little, "yeah, just one. He's in college here, he actually goes to your school I think. But seeing as how you said you don't know hardly anybody there you probably don't know him either."

Camilla smiled, "true." They both snickered.

They pulled up to the restaurant in no time. Chris got a table for four and they sat and talked as they waited for his cousin and his date.

"What's his name?" Camilla asked as she took a bite of the calamari they ordered for an appetizer.

"Eli, speaking of" Chris stood up as Camilla watched Rock and his date walk to the table. Her eyes widen as did his when they caught eye contact, both quickly fixing their face.

Chris took a seat beside Camilla as Rock and his date sat across from them.

"Babe, this is my cousin Eli, Eli this is Camilla."

Camilla tilted her head slightly as she smiled, "Eli, your names Eli?" She felt stupid, all this time she was fucking this man and didn't even know his real name.

He licked his lips as he zoned in on Camilla, "I go by Rock though."

"Yeah, most people call him that," Chris chimed in, "shit, I think I might be bout the only person who still call you by your government."

"You are." Rock said with a smile. "But this is Faith." She smiled, she was a light skinned girl, with beautiful features. Thick lips, cute button nose, and a dimpled smile.

They all began looking over the menu, deciding on what to eat. Rock and Camilla kept stealing glances, both feeling unsettled about the situation.

They put their orders in and then everyone began having light conversation.

"Are you in school?" Faith asked as Rock and Chris engaged in a conversation.

Camilla nodded, "yeah, same school as you two," she pointed between Rock and Faith.

Her eyes widen, "really? I've never seen you."

It was college, you weren't bound to see everyone, Camilla gave her a fake smile as her phone vibrated causing her to look down at it.