t h i r t y t w o

everyone walked onto set with teary eyes, the final day on set. currently, robert, chris and sebastain were filming the final fight scene as octavia walked out of sebastain's trailer, seeing a upset tom. she frowned, shutting the door behind her and walked down the 3 stairs. she jogged over to him, his eyes looking up. he gave her a small smile, even his girlfriend couldn't make him be not upset.

she stopped infront of tom, her intertwining their hands together. she nudged tom's nose with her nose, his head going up slowly, their faces centimeters apart. she closed the distance, a soft, loving kiss on his lips. she pulled away, their foreheads touching.

"i know it's your last day, but hey, you have spiderman is almost done,(pretend please!)and the infinity war script is in the works. don't worry tommy." she said, leaving another kiss on his lips. he smiled, giving her a nod.

"yea you're right. i love you." tom said, bringing octavia into his arms. she smiled, her head resting on his shoulder. she left a small kiss on his neck, rubbing his back.

"i love you too tom."

"sorry to break up this ADORABLE moment between young love, but tom, it's your final retake scene." robert called, him being all cleaned up from the final fight scene, making the two blush. tom filmed the end credit scene already, so this was it. tom intertwined his fingers back into octavia's, the two walking to set together.

•••

tony, concerned and scared, landed as his mask opened. he jogged over to peter, him rolled on his side, not moving.

"kid you alright?" tony asked peter, who was lying down. tony touched peter, him flinching, his hands moving everywhere.

"woah." tony says as peter tried to punch with one hand, tony catching it. he tired with the other hand, him catching it as well.

"same side. guess who. hi. it's me." tony says, unamused.

"hey man." peter says, his mask half on his face.

"yeah."

"that was scary." peter says, barley.

"yea, you're done, all right."

peter, dazed but confused, responses back.

"what i'm good, i'm fine." "you did a good job. stay down."

"what no i'm good, i gotta get him back."

"you're going home or i'm calling aunt may!" tony threatens. "you're done."

peter tries and rolls over, trying to stand up. tony takes off, leaving peter.

"mr. stark wait!" peter continues to try and stand up. "i'm not done i'm not done." he puts the mask back on. he then falls back, landing on his elbow.

"yea i'm done."

his arms fold and cross over his chest, him laying down completely, him repeating 'yea i'm done.'

"annndddd- CUT!" kevin yelled, everyone starting to move. octavia walked over to tom, her pulling the mask off his face to kiss him. he smiled as the director called everyone's attention. tom wrapped his arm around octavia's waist pulling her close.

"and that's a wrap for tom holland's spiderman!" he announced, everyone clapping. octavia spotted that anthony and a bloody "bucky barnes" were behind kevin, clapping themselves. tom noticed too, him smiling widely.

patting tom on the back, the two walked together off set, not before robert pulled tom into a hug, telling him how it was great to work with him. the two walk out of the set, and to tom's trailer. he changed out of the costume and into a t-shirt and sweats. they lay on the couch together, tom landing on top of octavia. his head laid on her stomach as his body was between her legs.

her fingers ran through his hair, him involuntarily letting out a muffled groan into her shirt. she smirked as she continued to do what she was doing, her slightly tugging on his hair.

"god octavia you have no idea what you're doing to me right now." "oh i do, trust me."

tom gave her a playful glare as his head rested back down on her stomach. his hands rubbed her sides, the two falling asleep on each other.

INSTAGRAM

imoctaviastan has posted a photo

liked by zendaya, shawnmendes and 2,001,027 othersimoctaviastan thanks to imsebastianstan instead of telling us it was lunch time, he and chris decided to take this photo instead

imoctaviastan thanks to imsebastianstan instead of telling us it was lunch time, he and chris decided to take this photo instead

tagged; tomholland2013

view all 45,727 comments

tomholland2013 how'd i get up there my head was on your stomach
↪︎ imoctaviastan baby i don't know, but you always move a lot in your sleep

imsebastianstan how could i not take a photo look how cute my sister's relationship is i love seeing you happy with him
↪︎ imoctaviastan and you and mackie say tom is a issue smh

hazosterfield wow i miss my best friends
↪︎imoctaviastan yes well we miss you haz

lilmadison LOOK HOW CUTE YALL ARE IM CRYING
↪︎imoctaviastan LOOK HOW CUTE YOU AND HAZ ARE
{liked by tomholland2013 and hazosterfield}

username1 HAZ LIKED OCTAVIA'S COMMENT OMFGG
↪︎username2 that could mean anything
↪︎username1 it means they could be dating!!

anthonymackie so this is what chris and seb were doing hmph