© And Synopsis

Authors Notes
&
Boring legal stuff

All characters and stories are ©copyright 2017 by myself, writing under the pen name of SorrowfulQuill, and any similarities with any other person/s living or dead are purely co-insidental, except for stated instances of people who have inspired the creativity in me. Everything else is brought forth from nothing more then my own dark imagination.

Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, please contact me.

 For permission requests, please contact me

~ X ~

Synopsis

WARNING: MATURE Adult Obsessive Gay Romance/Thriller.

This is a story for certain types of reader!

This a complicated story involving themes like homosexuality, murder, prostitution, violence and other adult themes, aswell as themes of resilience, loyalty, fate, love and destiny.
Apart from the above, there is comedy, irony and laid bare are all of human natures follies.

NOTE FOR READER : Nothing is meaningless or insignificant. A keen eye reveals hidden plotlines and secrets.

SYNOPSIS:

A quiet, and religiously devout, Longhaul Truck Driver called Lennon, flies in from The United States Of America to do some hauls in the United Kingdom. Leaving his personal heartache and issues, he meets a strange and troubled hitchhiker, who is not all he seems.

The weird and wild passenger Chéri, is a near fantasy figure to the shy and wholesome American, as he toys with the emotions and inhibitions of the sexually repressed, and closeted Lennon.

Lennon falls hopelessly in love with Chéri, and is soon lured out to Spain, where he learns about the strange happenings, in the large compound where Chéri's family live, with different groups of staff, all of different nationalities.

The compound is an elite Bordello with a strict hierarchy with tendrils in many criminal enterprises.

Lennon's first instinct is to take Chéri and run as he starts to meet the unusual, but large personalities that inhabit this world and operate above the law.

He also finds himself at odds with the large security team that protect the family, led by a highly charismatic svengali figure, in the form of a French man named Marcel L'Estrange.

Lennon immediately falls foul of an intricate web of drama, lies and agendas as things spiral out of control.
Power struggles ensue and loyalties change as more is uncovered about the strange young enigmatic teenager, Chéri.