S2 ch3

Alex got up and he was thinking about kiba and his hate for the Excalibur's. He thought he was getting mad at the wrong thing too and he need to talk to him about that. He got to school and saw kiba

"yo kiba can we talk in private it's important?" ALEX asked and Kiba nodded his head.

"yes of course let's go." Kiba said and they start walking.

"kiba I want you to be completely true with me ok?" Alex asked from Kiba who nodded his head.

" yes what's up?" He asked and Alex gave him a serious face that made kiba know it was real.

"What happens to you in the holy sword project and why do you hate the Excalibur's?" Alex asked and kiba look nervous because Alex put some iron in his voice to show he means business.

"ok we are going to have to go back to when I was a kid. I had lost of friends and they all went to church. I never really believed in god. But when I started to go to the church there was a man. And took me to church because I was chosen for the holy sword project under the supervision of Valper Galilei. But when the Project failed to show merit, Valper's decision to eliminate them as failures, was directly responsible for the deaths of my friends and all other participants, resulting in My developing extreme antagonism against Holy Swords especially Excalibur." Kiba told Alex with rage and sadness in his eyes.

"I think you should take your rage out on Valper Galilei he made it so because the church can always re make the Excalibur's over and over." Alex said and kiba grinds his teeth because of it.

"You don't understand what I was put through and what they did to the other kids Rias came and saved me from the church she is my savior but I need my revenge and I will take it out on Valper Galilei thanks Alex." Kiba told Alex who swiped his hand

"no problem man let's get to class it's s big day for rias here parents come to see here also issei to and I don't have to be embarrassed by my dad haha." And with that they went to class to see issei mom and dad and rias dad and mom and brother.

"your the devil king you have work to do." Riassaid and saw Alex and smile and they all turn to see Alex looking fresh again.

"ahhhhh it's are dark prince

"ahhhhh it's are dark prince." The girls yell with hearts in there eyes.

"Hello Rias Akeno Mio I see your parents came today Rias." Alex said and she made a cute mad face at Alex.

"Alex don't make fun of me he came and I did not know where is your dad?" Rias asked and Alex smiled.

"he is not coming I finally beat him hahahahah." Alex laughed thinking he had won but he saw the teacher lookin at someone but thought nothing of it.

"who are you sir?" The teacher asked the man at the door.

"I am here to see my son alex Coleman." Jason asked and the teacher smiled.

"ah yea he over there." She said pointing at Alex and his father walked into the room.

"Alexxxxxx your dads here." He yelled and Alex lost all color on his face when he turns around and saw his dad with sirzechs and issei parents.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE HERE YOU SOULD NOT BE HERE." Alex yelled at his dad and he made a fake sad face.

"Alex dose not want to see me." He said in a sad tone Alex had a tic mark on his head for then ruler of ever universe he can be a child a lot.

"don't make trouble and you can stay." Alex said amd Jason eyes has stars in them and he sat next to Alex and he got all the older women to look at him like a hulk.

"ok so Alex what do you do in class?" Alex's father asked and Alex chuckled a little.

"well dad today we are going to make anything out of clay today so sit back and watch." Alex cracks his knuckles and got right to work.

Jason: wow Alex your amazing. He said and Alex finishes and everyone is shocked to see A ancient dragon, Then you see issei make one out of Rias body naked.

"o shit Alex is going to kill me." Issei though worried for his future safety.

CRACK

"no lord please no." Issei started to pray to the lord even though it hurt.

CRACK

CRACK

everyone looked to see Alex cracking his knuckles

"oh issei why you just sealed your fate." Alex said and gave issei a beat down. After it Alex went out and saw akeno and rias there healing issei.

"god you have to get too the club ok it's getting late." Alex told them and they nodded.

"by ale-can" And with that they both left And Alex went home to sleep.
Time skip 7 hours

"god I so tired. He said to himself as his phone started running "hello?" Alex asked who it was and it was Rias.

"Alex you need to get to the club room now issei kiba and koneko went after freed alone then freed attack lrina and took here Excalibur's come now." Rias yelled and Alex hung the phone up. Alex used flying thunder god to get there in about 10 seconds.

" Alex thank moau your here." Rias spoke up to Alex who nodded his head.

"yea same to you to and do we know who did this to Irina exactly." He asked and saw she had here outfit ripped.

"freed did to get the Excalibur's to kokabiel." Rias said and Alex eyes widen. "Irina do you know here he is?" Alex asked the girl.

"I don't know." She said and passed out Alex knew that it was going to go down him confronting kokabiel the 2 time in life.

Bam sorry shorts chapter but next one is the big fight

Next chapter

The 2 titans clash Alex vs kokabiel and the rise of the 10 tails cloak