Chapter 5

Heyyy I'm back peoples!
♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

Kara's pov.

I wake up with the sun hitting my face. Squinting I remember where I am and what happened and I smile. I got my baby boy! I look beside me to see him cuddled into my side. Hes dressed in a really cute onesie.

I peck his lips and he whines a little waking up

I peck his lips and he whines a little waking up. "Come on baby boy we have some stuff we need to talk about." I said and sat him up. He rubbed him eyes and pouted up at me. "Mommyy" he whined "I tiwed an I want sweeps." I smiled and picked him up carrying him to the bathroom. I helped brush his teeth and I brushed mine. After we were done with that I picked him up again and took him to the kitchen and sat him in a chair. He whined and reached for me making me smile. "Hold on baby. Mommy needs to go get some things." I hurried and got some cereal and some papers for later. When I got back my baby was standing in his chair.

"Sit in that chair correctly right now before I spank you." He immediately sat down blushing hard making me smirk. I sat beside him and put the things I had down. I started feeding him and when we got finished I put his bowl in the dish washer.

"Okay baby I need you to be big for me so we can have a serious talk." Almost instantly he was big but he had tears in his eyes. I pulled him onto my lap and rubbed his back. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. He sniffled before answering. "I thought you were gonna say you no want me anymore.." I shook my head and looked at him. "I will always want you baby. We just need to talk about some things so I needed you to be big. That's all." He nodded and got back in his seat.
I slid the papers to him and when he looked at what it was his face became redder than a tomato. It was adorable.

"This is so I know your limits and don't go to far. The second portion of this you can be little if you want but it will be asking questions about your little side. I want you to fill it out for me. There are instructions at the top and if you have a question don't be afraid to ask. Okay baby?"
He just hummed in response, I didn't like that but we will go over rules tomorrow so he'll after that. I watched him as he started writing things and he would ask what something was every now and then but he knew what most of the stuff was. He got to the color part and started checking his soft, medium, and hard limits. There was only a few hard limits, which surprised me.

He flipped the page over and saw the little part. It basically asked headspace age, names I can call him in his headspace, toys he liked, clothes/undergarments sizes, etc. When he was done be handed it to me and I read over the little side and what i saw surprised me a little.

Names the dom shall call the little/sub.

Prince, baby, baby boy, babe, bubba, cutie, princess, baby girl(only sometimes).

Clothes liked by the Little/sub.

ONESIES!!! Anything with dinos on it, or cars, or kitties, or puppies... Lace panties, stockings, thongs(realllllllly love)

When I looked up he was looking down and blushing. I smiled and pulled him into my lap. "How about tomorrow we go shopping for some pretty new clothes for you?" I said and he looked up at me beaming. "Really?!" I nodded and he squealed. After he calmed down I carried him tho the bathroom. "Shower or bubble bath?"

He thought about it for a second and said bath. So i started running some warm water and added some bubbles. When I turned around he was trying to get his clothes off. "Need some help prince?" I asked and saw him nod, so i helped him out of his onesie. I picked him up and sat him in the bath. "mommy come in too?" he asked and nodded and undressed and got in with him. I started cleaning him with him giggling every now and then saying something tickled. i let him play with the bubble before finally getting him out and and drying us both off. I carried him to the bed room and grabbed some clothes so we could go back to school.

(Dereks outfit^)

(Dereks outfit^)

(Karas Outfit^)

By the time I got us both changed he was out of his headspace fully and ready to go back to school. So I put him in the car and headed to school. This was going to be interesting...

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Sorry it is short, but I wanted to put a chapter up. hope you enjoy next chapter should be up soon

❤︎Lillie❤︎