After party ! (Chris brown)

Chris ⬇️⬇️

Ashanti ⬇️⬇️

Ashanti ⬇️⬇️

Chris's POV "Pass the blunt nigga damn" I said while mugging my nigga Dre

Chris's POV
"Pass the blunt nigga damn" I said while mugging my nigga Dre. "Here nigga I'm bout to leave anyway" he said while handing me the blunt and standing up. "Where you bout to go?" I asked after taking a long pull of my blunt. "Oh shit, i thought I told you. I'm throwing a party tonight at 8, so slide through if you want. But I'm out nigga" Dre said while dapping me up "alright playa, I'll see you at the party"

Once Dre left, I finished the rest of the blunt and decided to go and get something to eat. I put on my slides and grabbed my Keys and went to find something to eat. I pulled up to chipotle. I walked inside and waited in line to get my food. "Hi welcome to chipotle, what would you like" this pretty lil brown skin girl said to me. "Are you on the menu? If not let me get a chicken burrito." I asked while winking. She laughed at me "you smooth aren't you?" She said while making my burrito. "I guess you could say I am" I said as I popped my invisible collar. She laughed again "you are so funny" she said while putting burrito into the bag "your total is $8.50" she said as she showed me her beautiful smile. "Damn ma, you so beautiful what's your name?" I asked her while rubbing on my chin. "My names Ashanti, and yours is?" She said while taking the $20.00 out of my hand. "My names chris" I said while sticking my hand out for her to shake it. "Well, nice to meet you chris" she said while shaking my hand. "You too beautiful & you can keep the change for being so beautiful." I said as I winked at her. She blushed and put the change into her pocket. "Let me get your number" I said while pulling out my phone. She took the phone out of my hand put her number in it. "I get off in 20 minutes so I'll text you" she said while winking. "Since you get off in a bit I'll stay here so I can talk to you when your done." I said while searching around for table. "Ok, I'll be over there in a bit" she waved as she walked away to help the next costumer. "Damn" I thought to myself. I was eating my burrito and scrolling down my Instagram timeline just waiting on Ashanti to come out. "Hey, I'm done" I heard her say once I finished my burrito. "Come with me to my car" I said to her as I threw my trash away.

We walked out the building towards my car. Once we got there she gasped "omg, this is your car?" She said in complete shock "yup this is my baby" I said while putting my had on the roof of my black Tesla model X. "Damn this most of cost you a lot of money" she said while running her hand against the hood of the car. "It did but it wasn't nothing to spend." I shrugged while putting my hands into my pocket. "You wanna ride" I asked her "actually yea, I was suppose to be waiting for the bus" she said while blushing. "Hop in I'll give you a ride home" I said while unlocking the doors. She got inside the car and gave me the address to her house and we were off. The entire ride to her house we were cracking jokes and flirting a little. When we pulled up in front of her house she thanked me and reach for the door handle. "Hey, I know we just met and everything but my friends throwing a party tonight. Wanna come?" I asked her "sure I'll be ready by 8:00" she said back to me I smile "ok so I'll see you later" "bye chris" she waved to me as she got out. I waved back and waited for her to get inside of her house before pulling off.

Ashanti's P.O.V
"Yeah girl and he just asked me to go to a party with him later tonight." I said to my bestfriend over the phone while painting my toes. "Yass girl, you better get that dick" she squealed in my ear. I giggled and continued talking to her for about another hour before I had to get dressed. Once I got off the phone with my bestfriend I got up and took a shower. I did all of my hygiene routine and even did a face mask. After I was done putting on lotion I put on this.

⬇️⬇️

I looked at my phone seeing I had a little bit of time left

I looked at my phone seeing I had a little bit of time left. So I made my way to the kitchen to make myself a fruit bowl. I cut up some fruits and placed them inside of the bowl full of yogurt and placed some granola and honey on top. I sat at the island eating my fruit bowl and scrolling through Instagram when I heard knock on my front door. I put my bowl into the sink and made my way towards the door. "Who is it?" I yelled since I couldn't see out the peep hole "it's Chris" I heard him yell. I unlocked the door and smiled as chris smile. "what's happening baby " he said while I let him in. "I just need to go and get my purse and phone and we can get ready to go." I said as walked away from him and to the side of the couch. After I grabbed my purse we left and made our way to his cars. "Damn how many cars you got?" I laughed as I admired his 2019 BMW. "Only 4" he shrugged while laughing too. "Oh so you got money money" I said while laughing again. We got inside of his car and made our way to the party.

I'm not even gone hold you, this party was lit as fuck ! I believe I was beyond drunk right now. Chris passed me a shot and the blunt. I took my shot and took a long pull from the blunt and blew it out. I leaned over and began to whisper in Chris's ear "How about we start the after party at your house." I moved my hand down to his dick and began to rub it. He groaned "let me tell my homeboy we out." Chris got up and dapped his boy and we left. While we were in the car Chris couldn't keep his hands off me. Since we did have a longer ride to his house instead of mine I decided to give him a little something. I put my hair to the side and pulled his sweatpants down to grab his dick. "Fuck girl whatcha doing?" he asked me while I pulled it out. I have never seen something that big or thick before it had to be at least a good 9 inches. I stroked him before taking it all in my mouth. "fuck" he moaned while throwing his head back. I pulled it out of my mouth "ah ah ah keep your eyes on the road daddy" I said while swirling my tongue around his tip. Chris groaned and moaned as he drove all the way to his house.

Chris and I raced to get inside of his house. Once we made inside we be barley make it to his bed. I took off my jeans in the living room and un-cliped my bodysuit as we ran up the stairs. Chris threw down on the bed and entered me. I gasped from how big he was and how good the pleasure was. "ah fuck" I moaned into his ear as he stroked in and out of me. Chris then began to pick up the pace as he nibbled on my nipples "Chris fuck, your gonna make me cummmm! " I moaned as I rubbed his head. "Cum all over my dick" he said while licking my ears. "you like when I beat it up? huh?" he groaned meaning he was gonna cum too. "omg yes I love it Chris" I yelled out "fuck here it comes!" Chris's strokes started getting slopper as he kept going. "Fuck Chris ! I yelled while creaming all over his dick. "Shit" he groaned while pulling out cumming on my stomach.

Me and Chris laid down both tired from what just happened. I look over at Chris at the same time he looked over at me.

"Round 2 ?" we said at the same time

Thank you guys so much for reading ! I know I've been gone for a while but I'm back now and I'm gonna be on my grind I promise ! 😫 Also, Thank you so much 1k reads ! it means the absolute world to me !

word count : 1492
Don't forget to like, comment & vote 🥰